Roast Sack Ricciuto

Remove this Banner Ad

He knew everything! And if he didn’t he should be sacked for not doing his job of ensuring he is fully informed as a board member.
The Board had little information what was going to happen on the camp. All they knew was the club was going on a camp that has existing involvement in other AFL and NRL clubs.

Kind of get a little shrug of shoulders regarding his involvement in this club.
Isnt his ride now an anti chuckle fest with Chris Ditmar?
His dig in on the board is more to save his media. It’s not to save his club.
Maybe he should sit by his favourite river and ponder that.

Apparently determined not to step down. Someone needs to set up a proforma that members can send to the club and overwhelm them with the message.

I'm far too lazy to do it but I'd send the message. Maybe. Some time.
The fact he doesn't realise why he needs to step down is exactly the reason he needs to step down.

Apparently determined not to step down. Someone needs to set up a proforma that members can send to the club and overwhelm them with the message.

I'm far too lazy to do it but I'd send the message. Maybe. Some time.
Put a SackRoo sign on the Adelaide Crows corner on Port Road similar to the Sack Hinckley sign?

The fact he doesn't realise why he needs to step down is exactly the reason he needs to step down.
Exactly this!

Roo has been and is the biggest denier of the camp. Still doesn't get the damage this did to multiple players and the massive damage it's done to the club.

Roo is putting himself and his self interest above the club. Loved him as a player but now loathing him more and more as a person, he's a cancer in the club that needs to be cut out. Seeing him and hearing him in the media makes my stomach churn.

For everyone's sake Roo just go! and let us pick up the pieces and move forward. The club does not need you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the feud with McLeod ever get sorted out?

It's a disgrace if he still doesn't feel welcome at the club. I'd have him on the board instead of that arrogant prick Jameson every day of the week.

FC went hard at Roo tonight, reckon he won’t survive at the end of the year even though he thinks he will.

Played 2 clips where he talked down the camp and but then 2 clips where he praised Pyke and Eddie McGuire for stepping away and giving the club clean air and doing the right thing by their clubs.

So based on that, how can he not apply the same thinking to himself.

Last edited:
I feel this is the only way, as much as it pains me to say it as I love the bloke, that complete closure can be made on this tragic chapter in the club's history.

Can it, or will it, be done?
Time to go Roo. Could never hate the bloke but I hate what he has done to the club.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back