Sacramento Kings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

More like Sacramento Jokers amirite?

It's that bad it's not even a joke. They just ran a play where all 5 players stood outside the 3 point line and there wasn't a pass and Lawson shot it after dribbling it for 25 seconds.

What the hell is that?

The defence......they stand there watching JJ Redick run off 3 screens without the ball and then hits a 3 from the top. 1st time...fair enough, 2nd time....bad defence, 6th time....bloody pathetic.

Why is Dave Jaeger always starting Koufos instead of Cauley-Stein? We need another forward besides Cousins who can score in the paint. Koufas sucks offensively. He's good on the defense end but doesn't finish down-low and struggles to put points on the board.

Does Jaeger not rate Omri Casspi? The Kings best perimeter shooter of the past two seasons is sitting on the bench not getting a single minute of game-time when we are struggling to hit threes to open up the floor.

We don't have a decent shooting guard. They continually ignore this position on the court.

Drafting another two centers last season on top of already having Cousins and Cauley-Stein was baffling.

Cousins is 26 and about to enter the prime of his career and he may never see playoff action with this team that keeps on going backwards.

Topping up with some role players over the years who haven't been impactful has hurt.

Unfortunately it's time for a full rebuild. This will take a long long time to fulfill. :(

Why is Dave Jaeger always starting Koufos instead of Cauley-Stein? We need another forward besides Cousins who can score in the paint. Koufas sucks offensively. He's good on the defense end but doesn't finish down-low and struggles to put points on the board.

Does Jaeger not rate Omri Casspi? The Kings best perimeter shooter of the past two seasons is sitting on the bench not getting a single minute of game-time when we are struggling to hit threes to open up the floor.

We don't have a decent shooting guard. They continually ignore this position on the court.

Drafting another two centers last season on top of already having Cousins and Cauley-Stein was baffling.

Cousins is 26 and about to enter the prime of his career and he may never see playoff action with this team that keeps on going backwards.

Topping up with some role players over the years who haven't been impactful has hurt.

Unfortunately it's time for a full rebuild. This will take a long long time to fulfill. :(
“I’ve seen enough,” Joerger said. “We’re going to play small. DeMarcus is going to play center. I don’t know who else will play with him. It just gives us more zip, more life, more experience.

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/kings-blog/article115872258.html#storylink=cpy

I'll put what I said in the other thread here...

GO AND GET ******* YOU STUPID ******* campaignerS HOW THE **** CAN YOU TRADE BOOGIE AWAY!! YOU USELESS ******* STUPID GOD DAMN PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR AN ORGANISATION!!

**** YOU!
**** YOUR MOTHER
**** YOUR DOG!
**** YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!

OF ALL THE ******* PEOPLE TO TRADE! YOU TRADE THE ONE!! THE ******* ONE PERSON WHO HAS STUCK BY THIS ORGANISATION WHO HAS BLEED FOR THE CITY!! YOU PATHETIC campaignerS!!

**** YOU!!!

**** THIS!

FUAFIHAWDJLAO:WDLJKLAWKD"PAWDK awd

Apparently Boogie wasnt signing an extension in the summer ao they wanted to get as much value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

oh well I guess now it's a bottom out and rebuild of sorts with a couple extra draft picks. I'm assuming Gay will pick up his option next season so hopefully we can find a trade for him as an expiring and that'll give us some extra wriggle room to sign some free agents (not holding much hope for it though)

Out: Cousins, Casspi
In: Hield, Evans, Galloway

On behalf of the Pels fans on the board I have come here to say sorry.

It's ok nufan, you're a long time supporter and understand pain ! I wish Boogie all the best, I will always love that man ! I hope he finds success with you cause he was never going to find it here.

The thing is you had a top 5-10 player who can win you a ring. Hard to get these days with KD/LBJ in the league.

oh well I guess now it's a bottom out and rebuild of sorts with a couple extra draft picks. I'm assuming Gay will pick up his option next season so hopefully we can find a trade for him as an expiring and that'll give us some extra wriggle room to sign some free agents (not holding much hope for it though)

Out: Cousins, Casspi
In: Hield, Evans, Galloway

ANY hope is too much hope. Nobody will want to go near your org.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back