Saddest things you have seen in football.

Remove this Banner Ad

10 votes coaches, 3 votes umpires coming up for NN this week. fu**en lol ..
Nicks-"ok boys We've had a bad run, but We could catch west coast maybe off-guard"

O'Brien-"I've just tweeted Nic Nat is lazy boss"

Nicks-"* this job"

Nicks-"ok boys We've had a bad run, but We could catch west coast maybe off-guard"

O'Brien-"I've just tweeted Nic Nat is lazy boss"

Nicks-"fu** this job"
Actually they went 1 better. They've selected 4 defenders on the bench this week .. *en lol

10 votes coaches, 3 votes umpires coming up for NN this week. fu**en lol ..
so............ basically a 7 touch, 3 tackle, 498342 hit outs to opposition game by Nic Nat standards coming up?

aflx.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of an own goal isn't it, after you kickstarted Whorethorn's 3peat?

View attachment 909692
No this is the saddest things you've seen in football thread, I'm expressing my sadness for Mayne who lost grannys for both the Pies and Fremantle. Adding to the sadness is the embrace of perennial grand final loser Nathan Buckley.
Hence it is my nomination for "Saddest things you have seen in football" you ******* imbecile.

In 1997, Toohey's were St. Kilda's major sponsor and when the Saints made the Grand Final and went in warm favorites against the Adelaide Crows, the beer manufacturer released cans that congratulated the Saints on winning the 1997 premiership.

Of course St. Kilda did not win the 1997 premiership, the Adelaide Crows won it pretty easily in the end, and the irony is that these Toohey's beer cans that proclaimed the Saints 1997 flag have become rare and valuable collectors' items, much like the Australian swan postage stamps where the swan was printed upside down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back