Saddest things you have seen in football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shut up knee pads

I didn't defend him

I was just trying to educate people it was not a coward punch or any of the other terms you and the merry band of bandwagoners were coming up with
Oh please.

You defended Gaff to the hilt because you said he had absolutely nothing to feel guilty for, you whitewashed the entire incident as Brayshaw's fault.

Don't start denying it just because the rest of us saw right through your bullshit and laughed appropriately. Nobody here was forcing you to keep banging on about it more than Plugger did about the 2016 GF.

Oh please.

You defended Gaff to the hilt because you said he had absolutely nothing to feel guilty for, you whitewashed the entire incident as Brayshaw's fault.

Don't start denying it just because the rest of us saw right through your bullshit and laughed appropriately. Nobody here was forcing you to keep banging on about it more than Plugger did about the 2016 GF.
Nothing to feel guilty for? He put a bloke in hospital, he has all the guilt on him and he got a deserving punishment. If only the vAFL had some consistency

I just had to remind you and your merry band of bandwagoners that it wasn't a coward punch or the other terms you were rolling off

Nothing to feel guilty for? He put a bloke in hospital, he has all the guilt on him and he got a deserving punishment. If only the vAFL had some consistency
Oh wow. I had no idea you were such a revisionist after bleating endlessly at the time about how Brayshaw ducked into it so it wasn't Gaff's fault. :rolleyesv1:

Oh wow. I had no idea you were such a revisionist after bleating endlessly at the time about how Brayshaw ducked into it so it wasn't Gaff's fault. :rolleyesv1:
It wasn't a duck, he was changing direction which made his level change to keep blocking Gaff

I'm sure you've watched the footage enough knee pads

How is keeping your pet happy a sad thing, what pussy cat doesn't want to be a Tiger?

Just to help you out in understanding promotional memberships HB, they don't count towards membership numbers of course, except at Hawthorn where they bought their pets real human memberships. One of the requirements to be counted as a membership, is it must be for a human, it's why Collingwoods numbers are dropping.
LMFAO, Carlton & Adelaide both also mentioned in that OP but still you only want to make it all about richmond. 🤣

It wasn't a duck, he was changing direction which made his level change to keep blocking Gaff
So you're saying it was unintentionally Brayshaw's fault Gaff knocked his teeth in? :straining:

So you're saying it was unintentionally Brayshaw's fault Gaff knocked his teeth in? :straining:
Yep

Standard jumper punch we see week in week out

Cost Gaff a flag - that was the ultimate punishment

They doctored Barry Hall's suspension so he could get a flag

Much like Cockchin

Shut up knee pads

I didn't defend him

I was just trying to educate people it was not a coward punch or any of the other terms you and the merry band of bandwagoners were coming up with

You piece of s**t. I would love to meet you in a dark alley.

GFRiGe20MRP852398573.JPG

I was crying happy tears :D

How could Geelong lose from being almost 4 goals up at half time ?

Even a crap Hawthorn side was able to thrash the Tigers in 2020!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of these posts are even remotely sad. Honestly beginning to think that these accounts are all bots that just post the same 25 "funny" images.

None of these posts are even remotely sad. Honestly beginning to think that these accounts are all bots that just post the same 25 "funny" images.
It is actually sad that bennies are allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back