saddo. IT'S NOW TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

goodie.red.shoe

Draftee
Mar 3, 2001
for the last 2 or 3 years we have been hearing that this is the year for saddington.BUT, he doesn't seem to be listening.now ,do we just accept that he is a moderately talented ,consistentjourneyman or do we demand that he really takes the quantum leap and SHOW THE TALENT WE KNOW THAT HE HAS??get on with it saddo.

Originally posted by goodie.red.shoe:
now ,do we just accept that he is a moderately talented ,consistentjourneyman or do we demand that he really takes the quantum leap and SHOW THE TALENT WE KNOW THAT HE HAS??B]

We demand that he really takes the quantum leap..etc etc..
Jason Saddington is a great player, outstanding for someone his age.
I really really hope he has a good season this year, if not, i know he will soon (in the near future)

------------------
cheer cheer the red and the white,honor the name by day and by night

but where should he play? he seems to float in and out of the game on the back flank. same up forward. it is definatly time for him to show his talent on a more consistent basis.

It doesn't help when Eade seems at a loss about what to do / where to put the guy.

He is rotated through just about every position off the ball there is - I've even seen him at Full Forward !

Stick him on a half-back flank and leave him there I say.

He needs to settle and grow into the kind of key positional player we all know he is capable of being.

But this won't happen if he is constantly rotated on and off the bench and through every bloody position on the field !

cheers

good points.
i think eade does move SOME players around too much and saddo ,i think, lacks confidence and should be allowed to settle. he ,i think, is a little weak in defence and tentative on his disposals. none the less , he has a great and usually accurate kick and a stong mark.get into this year jason.

I think his best position is on the wing. With Warfe and Nicks fit they make the best HBF combination as they often run off each other and seem to have a good understanding. Someone with Saddo's talent can become a great link player for the times when the ball is switched out of defence plus being tall enough to provide another target up forward. He's pretty hard for opponents to match up in that role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back