Safe Schools or is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't we just give bullies a conviction or start throwing them into a pit of hungry lions? It creates life damage and given the severity, the least the kids with inbred parents could do is get imprisoned for life.
Better to throw the parents in first with their kids watching:p

Expand it by all means to stop all kinds of bullying.

Then Ward and Co will be forced to share the funding, that's why Roz is fighting tooth and nail too keep it as it is. Even alianating the Salvos in the process.

I've made posts making recommendations, about what works, and what needs investigation. I've given criticism that you asked for instead of reading the thread
You make people jump through hoops, yet have nothing of substance to post, you haven't actually said a thing other than having a crack at me as a person, from seeing you in other threads complaining about your treatment I think you'd have more sense than that
I messaged the only poster who actually engages me and said I won't be posting on here any more, this will be my last post. The board is just both sides abusing each other with very little points made, it's like trying to get a discussion on a news.com Facebook post, pointless.
Got your wish mate. I'll stop responding since apparently I don't meet your standards (kinda funny since your standards are spending pages justifying why you find homosexual activity disgusting)

They try the old pull you down to their level then beat you with experience!

Why can't we just give bullies a conviction or start throwing them into a pit of hungry lions? It creates life damage and given the severity, the least the kids with inbred parents could do is get imprisoned for life.

Honesty I would hate to see the definition of bullying at Victorian schools. It would probably consist of something like raising your voice at another student. Something really serious like that. Serious stuff.

Honesty I would hate to see the definition of bullying at Victorian schools. It would probably consist of something like raising your voice at another student. Something really serious like that. Serious stuff.

True most people aren't as evolved as myself when it comes to sense. Couldn't trust them to implement such a system unfortunately. Basically I would convict any person who's behavior is responsible or results in another childs exclusion or social stigma in his social environment. People who go out of their way to personally attack and humiliate others can have a conviction on their resume where they can suck s**t later in life

You dont think suicide is serious?

You dont think suicide is serious?

I do think suicide is a serious matter. But to me, it is a less serious matter than child grooming. Very convenient for some politicians to push the safe schools agenda on the justification of suicide, but when it comes to male suicide - which happens on a far larger scale - we hear nothing out of these politicians. So unless suicide fits their agenda then they aren't interested. Pretty pathetic really.

I do think suicide is a serious matter. But to me, it is a less serious matter than child grooming. Very convenient for some politicians to push the safe schools agenda on the justification of suicide, but when it comes to male suicide - which happens on a far larger scale - we hear nothing out of these politicians. So unless suicide fits their agenda then they aren't interested. Pretty pathetic really.
Isnt grooming pedophilia?
Do you think safe schools is more harmful than suicide?
I dont know why your saying suicide is convienient.
One in 5 people have attempted suicide, male or female.
There is no reason to call it pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not grooming, I couldn't turn you any more than you could me. That's the annoying assumption made by so many opposed to this. It's not going to turn kids into transgender lesbians unless they want to be transgender lesbians. Hi kirsti.
Hi Gough

It's not grooming, I couldn't turn you any more than you could me. That's the annoying assumption made by so many opposed to this. It's not going to turn kids into transgender lesbians unless they want to be transgender lesbians. Hi kirsti.

Could turn them into West Coast Eagles supporters though?

That's where I have to draw the line.

If you can teach children to hold up an umbrella to the rain they won't need to try and stop the water falling.

..but what if the rain is gay?

The only way the scheme is expanded and supported by all would be if it was expanded to all bullying but it wont be. Wood/Trees scenario.

A broader national "Don't be a campaigner" program would be a great idea.

A focus on LGBTIQ issues in younger people is essential. It almost cost my cousin his life. The statistics of suicide is a national disgrace. I support Safe Schools in the sense that right now it's the best we have got, but....... I don't know. The politics behind it is ******* toxic. Would rather it be run by policy wonks rather than activists, I think that would take a lot of heat out of the issue.

If you can teach children to hold up an umbrella to the rain they won't need to try and stop the water falling.
Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man tolerance and diversity, and he'll become addicted to dick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back