Toast Saints are heading back to Moorabbin!

Check this one out:

I'm so jealous of it. 100m price tag though
I drive past the Doggies home ground a few times a week. Their upgrade just looks like a Stratco Shed tacked on the side of their old grandstand.
And when the Kangas won in 99 most of their training facilities were portables.
Would be nice to have the best of the best but its not the be all to end all.

crasha301

worm farmer
Sep 21, 2014
The Farm
AFL Club
St Kilda
Check this one out:

I'm so jealous of it. 100m price tag though
I remember playing footy with a kid in u18s, he had the best boots in the team! They cost him about $300. This kid played about a qtr of footy in the fwd.pocket per game.

Seen another kid who had to borrow boots, veey very talented.

You get where im going....

I remember playing footy with a kid in u18s, he had the best boots in the team! They cost him about $300. This kid played about a qtr of footy in the fwd.pocket per game.

Seen another kid who had to borrow boots, veey very talented.

You get where im going....
No what happend??
Did the kid with the borrowed boots give away a free kick in the dying seconds of the Grand Final and cost the team a Flag??
Or did the rich kid play so well in his one Qtr that he was picked up by an AFL team and is now even richer??
I need to knowo_O

No what happend??
Did the kid with the borrowed boots give away a free kick in the dying seconds of the Grand Final and cost the team a Flag??
Or did the rich kid play so well in his one Qtr that he was picked up by an AFL team and is now even richer??
I need to knowo_O

Both got booted off the team.

no1saint66

Premium Platinum
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I drive past the Doggies home ground a few times a week. Their upgrade just looks like a Stratco Shed tacked on the side of their old grandstand.
And when the Kangas won in 99 most of their training facilities were portables.
Would be nice to have the best of the best but its not the be all to end all.

IMG_5806.JPG IMG_5805.JPG

This is the main extension and upgrade.

Redevelopment will be imminent - it's a 12 month project that the club wants to have finished by the start of next season.

It's looks depressing from those photos - can't wait to see the finished product.

You'll probably also see the fundraising plan sometime in the first half of this year

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Redevelopment will be imminent - it's a 12 month project that the club wants to have finished by the start of next season.

It's looks depressing from those photos - can't wait to see the finished product.

You'll probably also see the fundraising plan sometime in the first half of this year
Can't help but think they won't have it ready for 2018 that's a big job counting on no delays

Can't help but think they won't have it ready for 2018 that's a big job counting on no delays
Yeah haha it will have to be done without interruption

Mar 14, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds united, Chicago Bulls
I believe our facility will be better then the dogs. Maybe not freo good. However I also believe there is a hand shake agreement with the council that if required we can. Develop surrounding land for future improvements.

Kingston council, doesn't want to lose the club again especially with us taking on board the junior sports

no1saint66

Premium Platinum
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I believe our facility will be better then the dogs. Maybe not freo good. However I also believe there is a hand shake agreement with the council that if required we can. Develop surrounding land for future improvements.

Kingston council, doesn't want to lose the club again especially with us taking on board the junior sports

That would be good if additional facilities could be built. There is no pool and the club needs a dedicated heritage museum to house the $2 million+ in memorabilia the club has in storage. The new facility only provides two display cabinets.

Sep 8, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
That would be good if additional facilities could be built. There is no pool and the club needs a dedicated heritage museum to house the $2 million+ in memorabilia the club has in storage. The new facility only provides two display cabinets.
My guess is in 3-5 years they will look to upgrade Trevor Barker Oval's facilities with a big beach view function space, parking, hydro facilities, public gym and medico office rental space to make money and some "community" facilities.

a handshake is not worth the paper its written on!!!!!!!

What are they doing with Seaford?

I think we will still use both. Linton Street is a shared with a heap of other clubs and community groups so will be pretty hard to get time on. TAC cup, womens footy, SMJFL and others are all in there so will be one of two homes I'm guessing. We went to the presentation of a virtual walk through and there are a heap of stake holders all getting a piece of it. If they train there half the time it saves a bit of commuting for the inner city guys and will feel pretty grown up compared to seaford which looks pretty much like a suburban footy club.

Back