Toast Saints At The Drive In

Remove this Banner Ad

I just checked and its a full house , no more tickets available

That’s amazing. Anyone from here going?
Too far for me, especially in a Sunday at that time. I’ll be happy ( hopefully) on the couch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey All, not sure where to ask the question but prior to round 1 the AFL struck a deal with Kayo for members to get a cheaper subscription $2.50 a month (only lasted for 2months). Noting the saints have been overlooked for free to air and obviously can't attend, is the expectation that members have to sign up to Kayo or AFL app to watch? Dromana initiative is great by the Saints (1hr45 bit far on a sunday night)
trying to sort out how I will watch the next 4 rounds.

Just want to acknowledge the great night put on by the club at the drive in .
Finnes spoke thru everyone’s car at half time . He was there with bassett.
The win definitely helped everyone enjoy the night with 400 cars tooting their horns and flashing their lights every time we kicked a goal ( and when Bruce missed )

Just want to acknowledge the great night put on by the club at the drive in .
Finnes spoke thru everyone’s car at half time . He was there with bassett.
The win definitely helped everyone enjoy the night with 400 cars tooting their horns and flashing their lights every time we kicked a goal ( and when Bruce missed )
Did you get any photos

I cant remember what type of Kayo package we have but we can share our Kayo with 3 other devices , they dont need to be at your house so maybe you can spit the cost with someone else ?
I love Kayo. I used to get the shits with how much I had to pay for Foxtel when all I watched is sport.

I've just got the basic package which gives me two screens. I'm not split with anyone but it only cost around 6 bucks a week. Absolute bargain.

I love Kayo. I used to get the shits with how much I had to pay for Foxtel when all I watched is sport.

I've just got the basic package which gives me two screens. I'm not split with anyone but it only cost around 6 bucks a week. Absolute bargain.
As long as you have good internet speed its great , i love it for all the car racing as much as the footy

hey All, not sure where to ask the question but prior to round 1 the AFL struck a deal with Kayo for members to get a cheaper subscription $2.50 a month (only lasted for 2months). Noting the saints have been overlooked for free to air and obviously can't attend, is the expectation that members have to sign up to Kayo or AFL app to watch? Dromana initiative is great by the Saints (1hr45 bit far on a sunday night)
trying to sort out how I will watch the next 4 rounds.
Pretty sure Kayo does a free 2 week trial mate, so there's a couple of weeks free.

It's worth looking into, it's a lot cheaper than what Foxtel was (costs me about 6 bucks a week) and as Captain Risky says, you can watch on either 2 or 3 devices depending on what you get so you can split the bill if that's the way you want to go.

I live away from Melbourne so it's been a game changer for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back