Podcast Saints BigFooty Podcast

Yeah , i havent started yet , will probably put it off until the last moment lol.

Don’t Panic !!
B: Hannerbury. Roberton. Brown
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Webster
C: Ross. Sinclair. Newnes.
HF: Billings. King. Long.
F: Parker. Membery. Bruce
FOLL Steven. Masrshall. Gresham.
INT: Acres. Lonie. Wikie. Battle.

One side.

B: Hannerbury. Roberton. Brown
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Webster
HF: Billings. King. Long.
F: Parker. Membery. Bruce
INT: Acres. Lonie. Wikie. Battle.

One side.

Interesting , that side should spark some comments , i do like it though , might have to rethink my team lol.

Don’t Panic !!

Interesting , that side should spark some comments , i do like it though , might have to rethink my team lol.

Don’t Panic !!
I've put a few blokes in the wrong spot:
VERSION 2
B: Webster. Roberton. Wilke
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Savage
HF: Billings. Bruce. Long.
F: Parker. King. Membrey
INT: Acres. Lonie. Hannerbury. Battle.

But you know Hannerbury at full back could be a thing.

I've put a few blokes in the wrong spot:
VERSION 2
B: Webster. Roberton. Wilke
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Savage
HF: Billings. Bruce. Long.
F: Parker. King. Membrey
INT: Acres. Lonie. Hannerbury. Battle.

But you know Hannerbury at full back could be a thing.

This is going to be interesting seeing who we have all chosen . I put King in too , couldnt leave him out . Still trying to choose between Dmac , Savage or Wilkie .

Big thanks to Brains Trust66 and BigMonty again for this week's podcast.

Had a few technical issues so I dropped out midway through, apologies but still an enjoyable listen!

Next week we should have Saints TV jumping on for a chat with us which will be good fun too.

Thanks

Hi Brains Trust
Where do I go for the podcast please?

Sorry , i forgot to message you , it will be tomorrow night , not tonight and i wont be there as my back is really bad . Check with George to make sure they are still doing it thursday .

Don’t Panic !!

Rabbit58

Senior List
Apr 1, 2010
Bacchus Marsh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thanks Brain Trust
I will be looking forward to tomorrow
Having one of the worst days ever... had my chemo bottle removed and heading home and get a phone call from the police, our daughter has been in a car accident and is in the emergency department of the Geelong hospital
I know the sun will come up tomorrow but a little bit of good fortune would be wonderful

Didn't see this, gee sorry Neill about what has happened. I hope everything is OK.

With Brains back and now your news I am not sure if we will do a podcast tomorrow. I am happy to jump on and chat but can understand we have stuff going on outside of this place

Thanks Brain Trust
I will be looking forward to tomorrow
Having one of the worst days ever... had my chemo bottle removed and heading home and get a phone call from the police, our daughter has been in a car accident and is in the emergency department of the Geelong hospital
I know the sun will come up tomorrow but a little bit of good fortune would be wonderful

Crikey , i hope your daughter is ok , my best thoughts heading your way buddy .

Don’t Panic !!

Episode 10 is out now, thanks to Brains Trust66 , Rabbit58 and BigMonty for another great chat.

After I uploaded the video to the channel it said it was listed as private even though I have it set to public - please let me know if you come across any issues.

Cheers!

Hey George , do you think anyone apart from you , me , Rabbit and Big Monty listens to our podcasts ? lol, i dont care as its fun doing them anyway . I just thought there would be a little feedback occasionally as peeps seemed keen on the idea when we first talked about it .
Im still happy to do them even if its only for us anyway . Its fun .

Don’t Panic !!

Hey George , do you think anyone apart from you , me , Rabbit and Big Monty listens to our podcasts ? lol, i dont care as its fun doing them anyway . I just thought there would be a little feedback occasionally as peeps seemed keen on the idea when we first talked about it .
Im still happy to do them even if its only for us anyway . Its fun .

Don’t Panic !!
Not too sure mate. It was one of the things that people here wanted the most at the start of the year. I don't mind taking an hour out of my week to talk about the Saints though :thumbsu:

Honestly if it was in an actual podcast format it would be more convenient.
It's hard to listen to things on youtube when on the go.
Yep , its certainly something we will have to organise better next year if we continue . Its been a bit hard this year with George having computer problems at the start and us not really knowing what we were doing.

Indie Rock

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’ve listened to a few, you guys are doing a good job. Whether you have 10 listeners or 10,000 do what makes you happy 👍🏼. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there.

If you get really comfortable doing it you could try casting it live via Facebook or something. I know a guy who co-hosts a page called Carlton Live, started as a live radio show (Carlton Connect Radio), now they live video stream it every Tuesday night. Not sure what tech they are using but they get a lot of interaction. Have 1300 likes or so on the page,which isn’t bad for a couple of folk who started off with no idea what they were doing aside from just enjoying talking about Carlton.

https://www.facebook.com/takingcarltonradio/

The only one I have really watched was the week after we beat them this year 😁.

Last edited:
Episode 12 out now.

We discuss the win against the Suns, our picks for All-Australian Saints, preview for Round 14 against the Lions and some shocking hairdo's

Thanks to Rabbit58 & Brains Trust66 once again!

Back