Podcast Saints BigFooty Podcast

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Round 3 podcast is up now on YouTube.

Big thanks to Rabbit58 as our first guest on the show, and once again thanks to Brains Trust66 for hosting!

It's a long one this weekend but gee it flows incredibly better with two people than just the one!

Check it out guys and subscribe to the channel if you haven't done so yet.

It the podcast based on any platform mate? I usually go through Podcast 1 to subscribe

It the podcast based on any platform mate? I usually go through Podcast 1 to subscribe
Not sure what you mean mate. You can subscribe to the YouTube channel, we post them there.

In the more relaxed parts of Victoria the Saints Big Footy Podcast has replaced the Footy Show as the important episode of the week . Although the Podcast has many faults and is totally biased , it rules over The Footy Show in two ways . First , it is slightly shorter . And Second , the hard copy has the words “ Don’t Panic “ scrawled across the cover .

....... with apologies to Douglas Adams and the HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy.

Don’t Panic !!

Not sure what you mean mate. You can subscribe to the YouTube channel, we post them there.
When searching my podcast app I can see a bunch of others from bigfooty. Will the saints one be posted so we can subscribe through those apps?

When searching my podcast app I can see a bunch of others from bigfooty. Will the saints one be posted so we can subscribe through those apps?
Hopefully in the future , we just are having compatibiltiy issues at the moment.

Once we get into the rhythm of things then yes it'll be on multiple platforms, but for now just on YouTube.

Episode 4 is live now!

Check it out, thanks guys

It’s our longest podcast yet , lol. You get a couple of saints fans talking footy and we don’t want to shut up lol.

Don’t Panic !!

Thanks to Brains Trust66 and BigMonty for joining us on this weeks episode of the Saints BigFooty Podcast.

Episode 5 is live now on YouTube. We discuss the win against the Hawks, the upcoming game against the Demons, and everything in-between.

Cheers :thumbsu:

I’m all set
Got my phone clock to set off an alarm at 7:30pm
Sorry fellas about last night, got caught up at work and then had problems with my account. Doing this from a different computer.
Will be right to go next week after we discuss the win against the Weagles.

Go Saints

BigMonty , Rabbit58 and George , Homework for next podcast .
I will do it too .

Its Grand Final day 2019 , Saints have made it , we will be playing Geelong . The weather will be perfect .
Every player on the Saints list is available , even guys like Robbo etc have all totally recovered and played at least 5 games before the GF so all are match fit .
Geelong are the same , they can pick their best side .

Ok pick the Saints side who you think would be the best to play Geelong that day . Remember someone like Max King will be fit but would only have played about 5 or so senior games , so do you pick him or someone more experienced ? So you get the idea ? We are not picking for future experience , we are picking to win the GF .

We will spend a few minutes on the next pod going through each side just to compare ideas .

Good luck .

Don’t Panic !!

BigMonty , Rabbit58 and George , Homework for next podcast .
I will do it too .

Its Grand Final day 2019 , Saints have made it , we will be playing Geelong . The weather will be perfect .
Every player on the Saints list is available , even guys like Robbo etc have all totally recovered and played at least 5 games before the GF so all are match fit .
Geelong are the same , they can pick their best side .

Ok pick the Saints side who you think would be the best to play Geelong that day . Remember someone like Max King will be fit but would only have played about 5 or so senior games , so do you pick him or someone more experienced ? So you get the idea ? We are not picking for future experience , we are picking to win the GF .

We will spend a few minutes on the next pod going through each side just to compare ideas .

Good luck .

Don’t Panic !!
At the start of the year that wouldn't be a challenge. 8 weeks in however well, there will be a few who will be stiff to miss!

At the start of the year that wouldn't be a challenge. 8 weeks in however well, there will be a few who will be stiff to miss!

Feel free to have a go and message me your side and we will include it when we talk about it .

Don’t Panic !!

Back