Podcast Saints BigFooty Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit late this week but Episode 15 is up - Thanks to Rabbit58 & Brains Trust66 once again. Hopefully the issues on my end are resolved.

Thursday will be Episode 16 - We will go into more depth on Richardson's resignation and the big win over the Bulldogs.

Cheers!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Saints Big Footy Podcast is back looking at the Freo loss . Plus can Brainstrust66 use his curse for good this week against Adelaide, he selects two Adelaide players he thinks might have a big game . Andrew is away on special assignment this week .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Time for an ad .
Everyone needs to put together a side of the best Saints players you have ever seen . No restrictions, don’t have to worry about team balance, but try to have players in the spot where they played as much as possible.
Remember, you can only pick players who you have seen play for the Saints live . So if you never saw Plugger play for the Saints then you can’t pick him .
Send your teams to me when you are done and I will read them out on the next podcast next week .
Just a bit of fun but it will be interesting to see teams from old guys like me and younger guys that are on here too .

Could there be a forward line of Plugger , Loewe , G-Train , Reiwoldt, Hamill and Milne , interesting thought lol. With Plugger G-train and Hamill we might not win ever game but we will win every fight , especially if you have Barry Hall on the bench lol.

Burke Murray Neale

Barker Hudgton Goddard

Dal santo Stewart Montagna

Winmar Riewoldt Baldock

Gehrig Lockett Milne

Ditterich Harvey Thompson

Everitt Loewe Jones Hayes

I’ve probably forgotten a couple and a few like George Young, Macintosh, Breen, smith and Matt Maguire who I really rated were stiff. CHB was never our strong point during my time so I’ve slotted in max ahead of goose, Max was a great stopper and also pretty efficient so I’ve given him the nod. Griffiths was a gun as well I’ve gone for Goddard over him, both very versatile players.

Last edited:
Burke Murray Neale

Barker Hudgton Goddard

Winmar Riewoldt Baldock

Gehrig Lockett Milne

I’ve probably forgotten a couple and a few like George Young, Macintosh, Breen, smith and Matt Maguire who I really rated were stiff. CHB was never our strong point during my time so I’ve slotted in max ahead of goose, Max was a great stopper and also pretty efficient so I’ve given him the nod. Griffiths was a gun as well I’ve gone for Goddard over him, both very versatile players.
I know , considering all the great forwards we have had and great full backs we seem very ordinary for CHB . Was Neil Roberts a CHB , before my time of course , cant think of too many other ones for the Saints .

I know , considering all the great forwards we have had and great full backs we seem very ordinary for CHB . Was Neil Roberts a CHB , before my time of course , cant think of too many other ones for the Saints .
Yes he was and won a Brownlow as did Howell at fullback although his was retrospective having tied with Skilton. Both before my time I’m just old enough to remember some of the doc and Stewart and be crushed as a kid watching the hawks storm home in 1971.

It‘s a hell of a team my parents always thought the 1966 team had the talent to have won at least one more flag but that’s so st Kilda. This current team is actually unusual for us because we don’t have one genuine star, I can’t remember that before.

Burke Murray Neale

Barker Hudgton Goddard

Winmar Riewoldt Baldock

Gehrig Lockett Milne

Hey Mate , included your team on tonight’s podcast . Saints BigFooty podcast number 7

Also on Spotify etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back