Podcast Saints BigFooty Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah , i havent started yet , will probably put it off until the last moment lol.

Don’t Panic !!
B: Hannerbury. Roberton. Brown
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Webster
C: Ross. Sinclair. Newnes.
HF: Billings. King. Long.
F: Parker. Membery. Bruce
FOLL Steven. Masrshall. Gresham.
INT: Acres. Lonie. Wikie. Battle.

One side.

B: Hannerbury. Roberton. Brown
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Webster
HF: Billings. King. Long.
F: Parker. Membery. Bruce
INT: Acres. Lonie. Wikie. Battle.

One side.

Interesting , that side should spark some comments , i do like it though , might have to rethink my team lol.

Don’t Panic !!

Interesting , that side should spark some comments , i do like it though , might have to rethink my team lol.

Don’t Panic !!
I've put a few blokes in the wrong spot:
VERSION 2
B: Webster. Roberton. Wilke
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Savage
HF: Billings. Bruce. Long.
F: Parker. King. Membrey
INT: Acres. Lonie. Hannerbury. Battle.

But you know Hannerbury at full back could be a thing.

I've put a few blokes in the wrong spot:
VERSION 2
B: Webster. Roberton. Wilke
HB: Geary. Carlisle. Savage
HF: Billings. Bruce. Long.
F: Parker. King. Membrey
INT: Acres. Lonie. Hannerbury. Battle.

But you know Hannerbury at full back could be a thing.

This is going to be interesting seeing who we have all chosen . I put King in too , couldnt leave him out . Still trying to choose between Dmac , Savage or Wilkie .

Big thanks to Brains Trust66 and BigMonty again for this week's podcast.

Had a few technical issues so I dropped out midway through, apologies but still an enjoyable listen!

Next week we should have Saints TV jumping on for a chat with us which will be good fun too.

Thanks

Hi Brains Trust
Where do I go for the podcast please?

Sorry , i forgot to message you , it will be tomorrow night , not tonight and i wont be there as my back is really bad . Check with George to make sure they are still doing it thursday .

Don’t Panic !!

Thanks Brain Trust
I will be looking forward to tomorrow
Having one of the worst days ever... had my chemo bottle removed and heading home and get a phone call from the police, our daughter has been in a car accident and is in the emergency department of the Geelong hospital
I know the sun will come up tomorrow but a little bit of good fortune would be wonderful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't see this, gee sorry Neill about what has happened. I hope everything is OK.

With Brains back and now your news I am not sure if we will do a podcast tomorrow. I am happy to jump on and chat but can understand we have stuff going on outside of this place

Thanks Brain Trust
I will be looking forward to tomorrow
Having one of the worst days ever... had my chemo bottle removed and heading home and get a phone call from the police, our daughter has been in a car accident and is in the emergency department of the Geelong hospital
I know the sun will come up tomorrow but a little bit of good fortune would be wonderful

Crikey , i hope your daughter is ok , my best thoughts heading your way buddy .

Don’t Panic !!

Episode 10 is out now, thanks to Brains Trust66 , Rabbit58 and BigMonty for another great chat.

After I uploaded the video to the channel it said it was listed as private even though I have it set to public - please let me know if you come across any issues.

Cheers!

Hey George , do you think anyone apart from you , me , Rabbit and Big Monty listens to our podcasts ? lol, i dont care as its fun doing them anyway . I just thought there would be a little feedback occasionally as peeps seemed keen on the idea when we first talked about it .
Im still happy to do them even if its only for us anyway . Its fun .

Don’t Panic !!

Hey George , do you think anyone apart from you , me , Rabbit and Big Monty listens to our podcasts ? lol, i dont care as its fun doing them anyway . I just thought there would be a little feedback occasionally as peeps seemed keen on the idea when we first talked about it .
Im still happy to do them even if its only for us anyway . Its fun .

Don’t Panic !!
Not too sure mate. It was one of the things that people here wanted the most at the start of the year. I don't mind taking an hour out of my week to talk about the Saints though :thumbsu:

Honestly if it was in an actual podcast format it would be more convenient.
It's hard to listen to things on youtube when on the go.
Yep , its certainly something we will have to organise better next year if we continue . Its been a bit hard this year with George having computer problems at the start and us not really knowing what we were doing.

I’ve listened to a few, you guys are doing a good job. Whether you have 10 listeners or 10,000 do what makes you happy 👍🏼. It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there.

If you get really comfortable doing it you could try casting it live via Facebook or something. I know a guy who co-hosts a page called Carlton Live, started as a live radio show (Carlton Connect Radio), now they live video stream it every Tuesday night. Not sure what tech they are using but they get a lot of interaction. Have 1300 likes or so on the page,which isn’t bad for a couple of folk who started off with no idea what they were doing aside from just enjoying talking about Carlton.

https://www.facebook.com/takingcarltonradio/

The only one I have really watched was the week after we beat them this year 😁.

Last edited:
Episode 12 out now.

We discuss the win against the Suns, our picks for All-Australian Saints, preview for Round 14 against the Lions and some shocking hairdo's

Thanks to Rabbit58 & Brains Trust66 once again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back