Player Sponsorship Saints Board Player Sponsors - Event 2 - Saints Premier Lounge Game

boydie

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Cincinnati Bengals
Thread starter #1
Round 6 v Adelaide Crows– Saints Premier Lounge
Date:
Saturday 27 April
Function: Saints Premier Lounge
Entitlement: We get 2 tix so will be giving 1 each to 2 lukcy sponsors
Event Starts: 3:05pm
Game Time: 4:35pm

Who is keen to go and is available??

Unfortunately, I will be away so im unable to attend, so ill sit out for this one!

Cheers
Boydie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StFly

Space to Rent
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sunbury Lions
I suppose I might also put my hand up as well and attempt to attend a game instead of preferring comfortable chairs.

Also, it appears I don't have a Freeman 2018 badge for pledging, I literally just noticed.

Ghost of not being named and being a friend are coming back to haunt me, it's Nam all over again, getting PTSD from that missed badge showing that my failing memory of pledging and having to remember last year and the travesty that was.

BF is a cruel unforgiving beast.

George

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Liverpool
Moderator #4
I suppose I might also put my hand up as well and attempt to attend a game instead of preferring comfortable chairs.

Also, it appears I don't have a Freeman 2018 badge for pledging, I literally just noticed.

Ghost of not being named and being a friend are coming back to haunt me, it's Nam all over again, getting PTSD from that missed badge showing that my failing memory of pledging and having to remember last year and the travesty that was.

BF is a cruel unforgiving beast.
Check now ;)

Top Bottom