Win Prizes Saints Board Tipping 2017 - Join Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

I've entered the tips I hope. When someone else enters can you make sure I am there , want to make sure I'm in the right one.

Sent via HAL

Can't see who's in until after R1 (unless the mods can check) but if you got to enter tips and you used the code and password from the OP then you must have gotten to the correct place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please tell me how to find the end of the round ladder.
When I go to "find me" I just get the list of names in our comp in alphabetical order and all have 0 next to them.

Haven't tipped on here before so need some tips please ;) ( not that I'm expecting any great results after this weeks tipping!)

Right up the top of the page just under the Big Footy banner you'll see some options including Ladder so you can check out how you are going in the STK comp and the BF comp both for individual rounds and the whole season.

Right up the top of the page just under the Big Footy banner you'll see some options including Ladder so you can check out how you are going in the STK comp and the BF comp both for individual rounds and the whole season.

Ok thanks. I see it's up now, I was too impatient.
But bloody hell...who could possibly tip 7 correctly in Round 1???

Well done to everyone that participated this year!

A particular well done to dct66 who took out the tipping for a 3rd year running! It was a very tight contest with the award being given on countback after dct managed 7 in the last round to Brains Trust66 getting 6 after they tied on 129. Props to CALL ME SNAKE for finishing 3rd just 1 tip behind.

We'll have the medal up hopefully a bit faster than we got it up last year.

A particular well done to dct66 who took out the tipping for a 3rd year running! It was a very tight contest with the award being given on countback after dct managed 7 in the last round to Brains Trust66 getting 6 after they tied on 129. Props to CALL ME SNAKE for finishing 3rd just 1 tip behind.

Thanks Armitage2Riewoldt! I do feel a lot like Steve Bradbury this year, especially where CALL ME SNAKE is concerned.

Does this mean in about 30 years time they will drop the count back system and award duel winners , lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back