SAINTS DISCO IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a very happy birthday to my gran on what would have been 104th birthday (1917-1996). She was the greatest influence on my life. Descended from an Irish Catholic family, she had a hard life (twelve children, due to her rejection of birth control because of religious background) had very little money as a result, but never pitied herself and was always full of jokes and laughter. The strongest person I have ever met, I loved her dearly and still wish she was her to advise me. Her favourite singer was Perry Como and she used to sing this song to me in childhood. Love you Nana x

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been smashing youtube reaction videos to old rap/metal songs. Amazing to see that some people have never been exposed to RATM! Their reactions are priceless! I could watch these reaction videos all day lol.

I'm subscribed to Stevie Knight on YouTube and it's pretty much where I get notified of any new music lately.

He isn't as big as some of the main reaction channels but 400k is still a decent following, but his breakdown of bars is the best around I reckon.

Anyway - he's been reacting to some rock music lately too lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back