SAINTS DISCO I

What's the one drink you'll never touch again?

• Rum

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Southern Comfort

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • Vodka

Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Beer

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Red wine

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • White wine

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cask wine

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • Gin

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Tequila

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Sambuca

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • Ouzo

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys

After highjacking the trade thread last night snake and i thought it might be good idea to create a thread specifically for peeps to talk s**t on the gas and post tunes etc

I'm not sure it'll always be as triggered as last night, but it could be a fun thread. :)

Mods, if you have a spare 5 or 6 hours, feel free to drag some of last night's banter across. If not, I'm sure itll fill up fast enough

See you in here tonight when I get back on the horse!

Lol
Prob a very good idea
I drink sfa but im sure I'll contribute some utter bullshit somehow
Having worked in the grog industry for a while i probably should say that alcohol should be drunk in moderation and please if you find yourself relying on it more and more seek some medical help and advice
But what I mean is drink as much spirit and wine as you can as the overtime rates aren't to bad
Cheers.
:)

Poll added

Hey guys

After highjacking the trade thread last night snake and i thought it might be good idea to create a thread specifically for peeps to talk s**t on the gas and post tunes etc

I'm not sure it'll always be as triggered as last night, but it could be a fun thread. :)

Mods, if you have a spare 5 or 6 hours, feel free to drag some of last night's banter across. If not, I'm sure itll fill up fast enough

See you in here tonight when I get back on the horse!
Can I join in? :D:thumbsu:

208572_55bbf080e8773c1d2a61456051ea3bff.jpg

I'll bring a carton, I may need to leave early though due to unforeseen circumstances.:oops:

Can I join in? :D:thumbsu:

208572_55bbf080e8773c1d2a61456051ea3bff.jpg

I'll bring a carton, I may need to leave early though due to unforeseen circumstances.:oops:

Just behave, alright?

Nah... * it. Go Cray cray

I went for red wine.

Many many many years ago i got pancaked on some cheap Port one night, woke up in a puddle of spew, had s**t me daks, and had a hangover for a fortnight. 3 bottles of Royal Reserve Port and a bottle of Brown Muscat will do that to you.

These days its beer only, but it has to be something like an heavily hopped I.P.A of about 7%+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went southern comfort

We had a cocktail night at my footy club when I was 20. By the end of the night all that was left was half a bottle of southern so a mate and I did shots of it till it was gone

To this day even the thought of the stuff makes my stomach turn

I went southern comfort

We had a cocktail night at my footy club when I was 20. By the end of the night all that was left was half a bottle of southern so a mate and I did shots of it till it was gone

To this day even the thought of the stuff makes my stomach turn

Aha, love me some SoCo.

Black Douglas for mine. Drank it at schoolies and jeez that was a mistake.

Can drink goon though. That stuff got me through uni.

Check this out
https://newtowntonorthmelb.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/moorabbin/

Wonder what happened to that part of the wall in the photo 3rd up from the bottom.....I can see burkes sig, roo, Penny, Peckett.

Oh yeah
Spose I better post music so it's actually on topic :)
Old skool Defies

I still thrash this album out today
Their first 4 albums are always on my playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back