Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s having a cooling libation, I am and I have some toohey‘s old as an after. How was that black Pakenham saint ?.

PS: in case you’ve missed it I hate the heat.
Might have a few refreshments tomorrow, got next week off :cool:

Maccas coke + Johnnie Walker Black Label is the drink of (failing) Kings
Reminded me of the group of squatting heroin addicts down the road from my missus parents place, we drove past one day and caught them with all their lounge furniture out on the front yard and one of them vacuuming the grass around it. Well done!

Putting the Johnnie Walker 18yo through its paces (on rocks).

Not too shabby. Certainly not getting the shudders from it.

Made redundant today.
Few Mercury's to celebrate/commiserate.
Cheers
Hope all is well mate. Being made redundant from my last job was the best thing that happened to me so hopefully the same for you x

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I haven’t taken the pledge and I’m having a few drinks who else is on the piss tonight ?

I am having a few Budvar's. Have become a bit of a mainstay after the introduction from on here.
Few Jameson and dry's to follow.
Fk'n hot today, going down an absolute treat while I watch the orange team and the filth scrap it out.

Ufc today so may have a couple of Jamos while watching

Got gym early so might add a dash to a protein drink later and see what happens
Nervous Rivers Cuomo GIF by Fall Out Boy

On the Wild Turkey 101's right now. Had a couple of schooners at the pub. A few geezed up individuals made remarks about my green shirt, to which I internally fumed about. Had no idea it was St Paddy's day lol. Can't believe we're about 26 hours away from round 1.

This autumn so far has been hotter than the summer that just went by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back