Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Is your wife Czech? Does the drink beer?

If so, get a case of budvar. You'll get the weekend off from looking after the kids

Croat, their beer is pretty ordinary. Budvar is good, Czechs have much better beer. Southern Slavs are all about the heavy duty spirits.

the 2016 is the bees knees

I must have got excited and bought a half case at some point but usually pull it out when people come for dinner. I might walk up and see what the liquor land has on special.

Taylors Reserve Parcel 2019 shiraz, not bad. Not St Hugo but not a bad drop. got some Sapporo Premiums on sale, haven't had them here but most Japanese beers are s**t here.

Ready for today/tonight, BBQ with a couple friends before the game - hopefully post some meat pics later.

Also for Monday morning's European Cup final...although I'm not sure if picking up Italian beers is a jinx or not being half pom.

RHnMrW0.jpg

Ready for today/tonight, BBQ with a couple friends before the game - hopefully post some meat pics later.

Also for Monday morning's European Cup final...although I'm not sure if picking up Italian beers is a jinx or not being half pom.

RHnMrW0.jpg
Jesus, George, that’s a bannable offence on a forum isn’t it?! 😏

Just on the crown larger today with a couple of montieths to follow. If we win then all bets are off and I’ll have a whiskey.
Peroni for me but need a trip to the bottle shop at half time, only got 6 left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back