Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see you prioritised the beer over food.
I cut the bit out at the bottom where the veggies go. There's nothing in that either. Sausages behind the Budvar, rest of meat in freezer. Get with the program, bucko. Meat & beer. Like a real man.

I cut the bit out at the bottom where the veggies go. There's nothing in that either. Sausages behind the Budvar, rest of meat in freezer. Get with the program, bucko. Meat & beer. Like a real man.

Both of the food groups covered.

Take a look, pansy boys. Don't @ me until you've developed those malnourished figures of yours.

aNC0U8n.jpg
A lot of wasted space there George, my youngest daughter packs the fridges it’s like magic. In the days of esky‘s at the cricket packing them was an art form, guys knew to the can how many you could fit in.

A lot of wasted space there George, my youngest daughter packs the fridges it’s like magic. In the days of esky‘s at the cricket packing them was an art form, guys knew to the can how many you could fit in.
I polished off all the cans last night. Got 18 of the Budvars left, should be right. Don't think I'll go around again today lol

I polished off all the cans last night. Got 18 of the Budvars left, should be right. Don't think I'll go around again today lol
Yeah I’m having a quite day, probably won’t drink that much tomorrow just have a few things to organise and do today.

Is hunter old just tooheys old with a minor change and what happened to country special. We’ve lost lots of beers in Victoria over the years.
I’m not sure about hunters old. Use to have a drop every now and then in Canberra back in the eighties. I think it was from around Newcastle somewhere.

Take a look, pansy boys. Don't @ me until you've developed those malnourished figures of yours.

aNC0U8n.jpg
Beer drinking new gen
Too worried about spilling decent grog on the chinos

giphy (93).gif

Evening lads
Couple jamos and a vape or three
Dont care who wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Negroni or two for me sir, I’ve decided straight spirits is the way to go
Hopefully not too many, wouldn't want to descend into lunacy like you did last week

It’s refreshing

How hot is Isa at this time of year? In Italy I don't mind Aperol spritz but without the heat and scenery they taste like ball sweat here.

How hot is Isa at this time of year? In Italy I don't mind Aperol spritz but without the heat and scenery they taste like ball sweat here.
Mid to high 30’s although we’ve had our first 40 for the year.
It’s actually very pleasant at the moment.
Great time of year.

Mid to high 30’s although we’ve had our first 40 for the year.
It’s actually very pleasant at the moment.
Great time of year.

Jooooisus. I'd shrivel up and die in that climate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back