Discussion Saints drinks

See i can just blame you , its already working
Sucked in chief

Screenshot_20221126_154710_Chrome.jpg

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Come to think of it , this will work in my favour , I can just post more crap than usual and blame you
Hard to believe you could post even more crap

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Saw this in Liquorland today, immediately thought of Gringo.

Saw this in Liquorland today, immediately thought of Gringo.

Pink and manly. See I’m not abnormal.

I grabbed a slab of James squire broken chains $28 at dans, I mean come on $28 and it’s actually not bad. So I’ll havea few of those a couple of crown larger and some hazy ipa.
Very nice. Great day for it too, not a cloud out

What are you drinking George ?
Just Peroni mate. The Dans up near me is sold out of every other good beer. All the German stuff is gone and has been for ages, it's either IPA's or Peroni's these days. Bit of a shame but can't really go wrong with the Peroni's

Just Peroni mate. The Dans up near me is sold out of every other good beer. All the German stuff is gone and has been for ages, it's either IPA's or Peroni's these days. Bit of a shame but can't really go wrong with the Peroni's
If you like th German stuff give Burnley a shot

Back