Discussion Saints drinks

Jun 14, 2015
Oslo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just saw the beer discussion in the preview thread. Got me thinking, with many of us stuck at home / only able to watch on tv, unfortunately we cant enjoy the fine $8 watered-down mid-strength that Etihad Stadium has to offer.

Any suggestions of what to drink during Saints games?

*Also open to ideas for before game drinks
**Also open to ideas for after game drinks
***Also open to ideas for non Saints games drinks
****Also open to ideas for when no games are on

f078eb054ed8c6652ec31df4ba4d8fc024f5ea0fc15faf7e16ab55be1a13eda2.jpg

I'm still on Tom Joad's suggested Red Breast Irish Whiskey, good drop for cold Melbourne and numbs the stress during the games. If I start now I should be good for Sunday.

thanks. :p :). I was drinking with a work colleague via zoom. i had to eat, otherwise i would have been pissed tooo quickly.

I'm not starting until after 7 tonight, I cracked a beer at 4 on Tuesday, I had to set a limit before I started on breakfast beers.

Fare dinkum I’d have about 10% of the likes I have without the Gringo. Appreciate your appreciation bra.

I'm very encouraging for a pessimist. It makes me seem a lot more complex than I am.

Bad Shepherd’s Sticky Date Stout, Peanut Butter Porter, and Hazelnut Brown Ales all came across my doorstep this week.

Huzzah.

Bad Shepherd’s Sticky Date Stout, Peanut Butter Porter, and Hazelnut Brown Ales all came across my doorstep this week.

Huzzah.

I thought that said Brad Shepherd's stout. That would taste pretty brown.

My go to's are usually

Gage Roads Single Fin
Stone and Wood Pacific Ale
Thirsty Crow Sporting Ale (local brewery)

Don't mind a Pale Ale in the colder weather. The Beechworth one us pretty good. Bentspoke is also a very good drop. Even the Fat Yak's.
Have the Stone & wood in the fridge

Back