Afternoon legends

Looks nice birdy

Cannot wait
Gee i hope we go in hard
Just win this
Everything after this tbh i dont care
Fantastic efforts to be where we are

Jamos going down quick

I'm on the Beam and cokes today but I like my Jameson too, it's my favourite whiskey.

This thread just confirms that Saints supporters are a bunch of alcoholics, you need to be to follow this club though.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
On the Double Blacks
GO SAINTS

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
How did we all pull up??

Feel not too bad
Meant to piss down today but i might sneak in some ride on mowing
Not sure if im cracking another one...

It is a public holiday tomorrow so no work to worry about.

Will sink a few coffees and think about it
I'm rooted to be honest.

Just driving the family up to Kosiosko national park. Gonna be long drive!

I'll need a few coffees

Hydralyte is probably a placebo but it's done the trick for me lately!

I went to bed feeling sick, woke up okay, got the hangover out of the way early. I forgot to eat anything but barbecue shapes and some salt and vinegar chips. I had plans to get some Uber eats at half time but got caught up in drinking and celebrating and forgot about it.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
I went to bed feeling sick, woke up okay, got the hangover out of the way early. I forgot to eat anything but barbecue shapes and some salt and vinegar chips. I had plans to get some Uber eats at half time but got caught up in drinking and celebrating and forgot about it.
Finished off with some whiskey to celebrate, it never agrees with me works like paint stripper on my gastro track.

Im having a very light day today but barrocca before bed and plenty of fluids seem to keep some symptoms at bay.

TheEnsign

Club Legend
Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Jun 24, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's Asahi. Always Asahi. But not the bottled version, which is Chinese brewed slop.

Dan Murphy's sells cases of 24 x 500ml tallboys - brewed in Tokyo - for $65. It's pretty good value - effectively $12.20 per 'regular' six pack for Japan brewed Asahi.

Jun 14, 2015
Oslo
AFL Club
St Kilda
How did we all pull up??

Feel not too bad
Meant to piss down today but i might sneak in some ride on mowing
Not sure if im cracking another one...

It is a public holiday tomorrow so no work to worry about.

Will sink a few coffees and think about it
If I am being honest, still feeling the effects of it. My Saturday kept going to sometime Monday evening. Tuesday was a complete write off. Yesterday not much better. Geez I wish I was 21 again again and could actually bounce back

Week has been a waste, but good news is the footy is only 24 hours away again.

Oh and f**k lockdown. Celebrating at home just isn't the same!

Back