Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

If I am being honest, still feeling the effects of it. My Saturday kept going to sometime Monday evening. Tuesday was a complete write off. Yesterday not much better. Geez I wish I was 21 again again and could actually bounce back

Week has been a waste, but good news is the footy is only 24 hours away again.

Oh and f**k lockdown. Celebrating at home just isn't the same!

Try mojitos. Never get a hangover. But have it with tonic not soda. just the tonic :) Having said that one of my students just sent me a bottle and flask of Tullamore Dew. Never been a scotch drinker but might have a go on Friday.

Good looking bottle and packaging.

Not a huge drinker but I discovered Canadian Club and dry a few years ago and the wife and I love it. Smash them like you wouldn’t believe. Yes I’m a basic bitch. No I don’t give a *.

It's Asahi. Always Asahi. But not the bottled version, which is Chinese brewed slop.

Dan Murphy's sells cases of 24 x 500ml tallboys - brewed in Tokyo - for $65. It's pretty good value - effectively $12.20 per 'regular' six pack for Japan brewed Asahi.
Could get a 6 pack of them for like 7 bucks at a 7-11 in tokyo.

Fantasic nights in japan

We got a free trial of the zeffer from work and I've never tasted a more dangerous cider. You could not taste anything remotely alcoholic in it hey.
Got a free trial of craft VB. Id suggest everyone gets a trial of this beer. The only beer I can drink and feel good 20 stubbies in. All the others are sickly after 10 and who wants to stop an hour after starting.

Yeah mate im home
Slammed a quick jammos can

I get beefeater strawberry cans thru work that the mrs has been drinking
I cant do it

Gonna have a couple of these tonight
20201009_172224.jpg
Still have to get up at 6am too...

500ml bottle
im gonna put it in milk lol
Theyve changed it to a 700ml version now and these were going cheap

Yeah mate im home
Slammed a quick jammos can

I get beefeater strawberry cans thru work that the mrs has been drinking
I cant do it

Gonna have a couple of these tonight
View attachment 981273
Still have to get up at 6am too...

500ml bottle
im gonna put it in milk lol
Theyve changed it to a 700ml version now and these were going cheap
Never tried it but I love coffee so I'll have to give it a run

Not a huge drinker but I discovered Canadian Club and dry a few years ago and the wife and I love it. Smash them like you wouldn’t believe. Yes I’m a basic b*tch. No I don’t give a fu**.

I used to have them, it was cheaper to mix them myself, then i stopped using the dry.
But today i have some Southern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok rather than clog the pumping trade thread I’ll post it in the correct thread.

I have just gone with a slab of James boag premium and a slab of carlton dry, I’ll worry about other drinks when I organise the food. My two sons are living with me as is my youngest daughter and her fiancé at present so it’s 4 adult males drinking the beer not me on a three day bender.

Could get a 6 pack of them for like 7 bucks at a 7-11 in tokyo.

Fantasic nights in japan

Priano on the Amalfi, own villa with a huge terrace over the ocean, little country style general store with a grumpy old lady and long necks of Peroni, Nasto and Morettis for 1 euro each. I'm saving up to retire there. Not really it would be boring after a week but so good. I miss holidays.

Japan is fantastic, we watched a series called Midnight Diner on Netflix, it's got me hanging to go back. 7-11 in Japan is a revelation. Train station beers are a good idea too. In Australia it would lead to bloody fights and absenteeism but I like it.

Just having a 2016 Cab Sav St Hugo
Very Nice

I'm more a Shiraz man but St Hugo CS is the one I do enjoy, they get better with age too. I love a big old wine. We have a mate with a good cellar and he's got heaps of up to 20 year old good bottles. Going to his place for dinner is the best, he knows I like his old wines because I'm such a suck, so he pulls them out.

He bought them when he was young and people started giving them to him as gifts. He was going to sell them like an investment one day. Hasn't worked out that way. He's a proper wine w***er and he loves Hugo too.

So my work quota was due so grabbed an aberlour 16 and a longmorn 18

Yum - heading away for weekend with some mates (I'm in Tassie) up to Orford......golf, watch the footy and speak a lot of crap and have been looking for some good whisky under $150 for the occasion. Understand others can not do this including my best mate who owns the place we are all going to but lives in Melbourne, so will enjoy the time.

Other blokes purchase craft beers but I'm over em now and time to indulge in some whisky, Jameson is my go to for reasonably priced.

Any recommendations all???

Black barrel as an everyday
Redbreast as a nice one
I have an 18 but havent cracked it

Tbh i dont drink a lot of what ive got and i certainly dont drink straight stuff..
Just work in the industry.
The other guys in here would know more than me on tastes, plus theyd buy more variety where as i only get certain brands

Japan is fantastic, we watched a series called Midnight Diner on Netflix, it's got me hanging to go back. 7-11 in Japan is a revelation. Train station beers are a good idea too. In Australia it would lead to bloody fights and absenteeism but I like it.
I only spent time in toyko and felt like i experienced * all, Found a pizza place in Shibuya that has 1500 yen all you can drink.

Need to go back, see osaka and go drunk karaoke on a friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back