Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished work late, got a pile of new vinyl and a litre of Sapphire gin and fresh limes and a 6 pack of fever tree. Neighbours can get ****ed. Obscure prog rock that not even I like will make them homicidal.

Just opened a Bottle of Ladies who shoot their Lunch
Its a good drop and been a big week

Cheers Sainters

So i suppose we can only drink Furphy and Dare now. And the only way to get them is from Deliveroo

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fine by me, love the crisp lager!
I didn’t go Thursday night but a bloke rang Dwayne Russell on SEN yesterday & said it’s now $9.70 for a plastic schooner of midstrength at Marvel! That’s a good $2 markup from 2019 prices!

Fine by me, love the crisp lager!
I didn’t go Thursday night but a bloke rang Dwayne Russell on SEN yesterday & said it’s now $9.70 for a plastic schooner of midstrength at Marvel! That’s a good $2 markup from 2019 prices!

Yep, $9.70 for a half a warm light beer, got my son some chicken and chips and a drink for $20 was about 5 chips and 2 pieces of shrivelled and burnt rat legs. It was absolute taking the piss, big box with nothing in it. He wouldn't eat the burnt chicken even.

Nahhh
But i got given a 4 pack of jamo and cola coz its paddy day
Love a work freeb

Ok one for the St Hugo slurpers
Looking at u Mowy
Sorry i cant get any discount guys even i had to pay full price on the wine and im on the waitlist for the glasses and opener too ffs
Sold out exceptionally quick

Nahhh
Love a work freeb

Looking at u Mowy
Sorry i cant get any discount guys even i had to pay full price on the wine and im on the waitlist for the glasses and opener too ffs

Is it just St H in a DR bottle? If so I'd prefer mine in glass not a shoe. I've got a couple of good older bottles I might need to get onto. My wife grabbed a couple of my good wines when she went on a girls weekend last weekend. Didn't even realise they were drinking my expensive stuff. Wasted on drunk plebs.

Nahhh
Love a work freeb

Looking at u Mowy
On to it

Thanks PC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just St H in a DR bottle? If so I'd prefer mine in glass not a shoe. I've got a couple of good older bottles I might need to get onto. My wife grabbed a couple of my good wines when she went on a girls weekend last weekend. Didn't even realise they were drinking my expensive stuff. Wasted on drunk plebs.
Well its not st hugo in a penfolds bottle gringo.
🤣

Mowie got me onto the Bin 28, we bought a box of 2013 shiraz at Christmas and it's my new favourite wine. Beats Grange or St H, everything you like about big Aussie reds.

Just opened a Bottle of Ladies who shoot their Lunch
Its a good drop and been a big week

Cheers Sainters
Good drop.

Anyone had this?

BEED19F8-71A5-4670-85FB-F68285C0043E.jpeg

Good drop.

Anyone had this?

View attachment 1079584

Yes, it's a really nice drop. It tastes like a Scottish Island in a bottle, squat little stone houses getting beaten by sea with the peat fire burning away. I drank so much scotch and Irish whisky over Covid I think I need a year to get back the love though...or maybe just some cooler weather.

Ended up on the Malfy Rosa gin, it's not great on ice but with some fever tree tonic it's really good. Got pink grapefruit sort of flavour and with some good tonic it's a really good drink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back