Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

I bought a VB at Arbory on Saturday. I was wondering why it was so cheap. It was only a 250ml stubbie. I've never seen anything like it.

Same physique as Dard Ball Get . I thought the same thing. Never seen anything like it.

I bought a VB at Arbory on Saturday. I was wondering why it was so cheap. It was only a 250ml stubbie. I've never seen anything like it.

They’ve been around forever, nickname is hand grenade. I never really saw the point of them although they are good to drink maybe it’s just they never have time to get warm, surprisingly expensive as well.

Cute. Very cute.
I know it must be hard not having a 6 at the front of your height, but this is sad.
Even for you, chieftain.
No that's right, there's a 1 at the front of it. I'm 10 foot tall, I tower over your stubble like frame. Didn't you see my most recent gym update pic?

Screenshot_20211106-205848_Instagram.jpg

Get rekt, turbo.

Hadn't drank for 7 weeks but can't hold off any longer. Peroni the tried and true classic. Joys of working from home and getting up 5 minutes before I start.

Hadn't drank for 7 weeks but can't hold off any longer. Peroni the tried and true classic. Joys of working from home and getting up 5 minutes before I start.
treating myself to a glass of red been a big couple of days in the mowing fields

OK, what are we drinking while we watch the draft?. I will be on the beers tonight carlton draught, monteiths black plus a few odds and ends.
Peroni for me but I'll be out for dinner so will miss the draft. Might come back and kick on once we've landed NWM.

So I've got my Fijian mate from Brisbane coming down for the weekend and because of that I'm seeing old mate Atu and a few of the North boys today...if there's anyone I can get in the ear of give me a yell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've got my Fijian mate from Brisbane coming down for the weekend and because of that I'm seeing old mate Atu and a few of the North boys today...if there's anyone I can get in the ear of give me a yell

Tell Stephenson that anemics look better in red white and black. Blue makes him look ill. Tell him to bring Jy Simpkin with him too. Get in a fist fight with Zurhar and see if he is made out of cast iron as well.

Tell Stephenson that anemics look better in red white and black. Blue makes him look ill. Tell him to bring Jy Simpkin with him too. Get in a fist fight with Zurhar and see if he is made out of cast iron as well.
Zuhaar goes the hardest of them all apparently.

Roku Japanese gin, Capi tonic, squeeze of fresh lime over ice served in a cut crystal highball. Noice. Capi isn't sweet like the Schwepps and other cheapies.
Got your skirt on?

Got your skirt on?

My oestrogen levels are getting a bit high right now. I downed a beer first to try to get some balance. I've had a break from alcohol for a few weeks and now two nights of trying to make up for it.

OK, what are we drinking while we watch the draft?. I will be on the beers tonight carlton draught, monteiths black plus a few odds and ends.
The Kiwis nailed that one didn’t they.

They did indeed and now I don’t bother even trying to find tooheys old even though I like it.
Carlton Blacks a good one
As
Well, and Asahi black.
Not that many black beers out there
Really that aren’t stouts or Guinness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back