kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
I'm trying to lose the Covid kilos so trying not to drink this week. Got myself a fancy new Italian espresso machine and grinder to make cafe quality coffee at home after watching too many YouTube videos. I've had so many lattes that my heart might give out. Still tastes worse than Maxwell house and you need to do about 700 processes to make one cup of coffee. I'm going to start buying them from a cafe again. Biggest waste of money and time ever. fu** YouTube.
Stovetop espresso maker, about 40 bucks... for a good one. The rest are like 3 minute absosizers.

Stovetop espresso maker, about 40 bucks... for a good one. The rest are like 3 minute absosizers.

I take a bialetti camping, I'm addicted to good coffee though. I've got the equivalent of some temperamental Italian car where it looks amazing but it stalls every time you let the clutch out and spends more time being persuaded to go than going. I had a simple one but got sucked in by video salesmen. I'm three bags of beans in which is apparently the issue now that I've updated the grinder as well. This thing has to be put on for 15 minutes to wake up, then primed and coddled and caressed until still spews bitter s**t at me. My cousin bought the Rolls Royce coffee machine and I got espresso envy.

I take a bialetti camping, I'm addicted to good coffee though. I've got the equivalent of some temperamental Italian car where it looks amazing but it stalls every time you let the clutch out and spends more time being persuaded to go than going. I had a simple one but got sucked in by video salesmen. I'm three bags of beans in which is apparently the issue now that I've updated the grinder as well. This thing has to be put on for 15 minutes to wake up, then primed and coddled and caressed until still spews bitter sh*t at me. My cousin bought the Rolls Royce coffee machine and I got espresso envy.
2 minute drive local coffee shop easier
drink 5 a day, don't know why i never sleep

20211218_213133.jpg

Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Mrs wanted cinder today
Xmas eve
At dans

Fmd

Chances?
Yup * all
We were there last week ffs
All gone

Anyhoo
I grabbed a ten pk of little fat lamb watermelon cider 8% cans that seem to be doing the trick

Has a little after tang to it
Wouldnt mind trying the pineapple flav

Dard Ball Get

Premium Platinum
May 23, 2016
W.A
AFL Club
St Kilda
Mrs wanted cinder today
Xmas eve
At dans

Fmd

Chances?
Yup fu** all
We were there last week ffs
All gone

Anyhoo
I grabbed a ten pk of little fat lamb watermelon cider 8% cans that seem to be doing the trick

Has a little after tang to it
Wouldnt mind trying the pineapple flav
Watch out mate, she’ll be stealing cars and ram-raiding ATM’s before you know it. LFL is devil juice 😂

I think they’ve added a dark beer to the range here but I haven’t seen it yet.

Cambridge are good for obscure stuff, they stock lots of eastern European stuff. Better for spirits and stuff but always have a few odd ball beers in stock.

Back