Remove this Banner Ad

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Cambridge are good for obscure stuff, they stock lots of eastern European stuff. Better for spirits and stuff but always have a few odd ball beers in stock.
I wanted a bottle of Campbells Bobbie burns the other day and dans are sold out. Walked into the little old bolted shop in Ormond road and grabbed one cheaper than dans. I like the traditional old bottle shops, this one has a pretty good range of wines.

I wanted a bottle of Campbells Bobbie burns the other day and dans are sold out. Walked into the little old bolted shop in Ormond road and grabbed one cheaper than dans. I like the traditional old bottle shops, this one has a pretty good range of wines.

Acland Cellars used to be one of the best for obscure beers and spirits but haven’t been for years.

At Cambridge Cellars in Caulfield North they had some obscure Budvar the other day. Might have been a dark or something, I couldn't read the Czech.
I thought you meant Kozel for a second, if you find the name let me know, sounds interesting

20211231_141656.jpg

Happy New Year to all my hoes & tricks

Punchin a few darts are ya champion?
Be careful, those little dust bags you call lungs be strugglin
Not a smoker mate, I'm just being a good host. Got the pingas and green kept tucked away for later on though, you're welcome to come round xx

Geary Is GOAT

Premiership Player
May 4, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Daughter bought me a mixed cartoon of craft beers. I shall report back here on each and every one of them.
My girlfriends mother bought me a 3 pack of 'just add gin' cocktail set. Essentially an empty bottle with sugar and dried fruits in it.

Can confirm its the worst ******* thing I've ever put in my body. 0/10 would say 'Mmm delicious' to her again.

Jun 17, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
10 in the mornin' over here in Ireland. Got a pinot noir for later from Moldova, a Shiraz by McGuigan's since Tesco managed to get booze in AFTER Christmas (* you Brexit) and some Portuguese vino (A Rosé for the girls) Other than that it's homebrew ales, and home distilled Gin all the way.
About to go for a hike with the wee fellah...in our balmy 8 degree weather
Happy New years to you all...and to all a good night. 🍻🍷🤘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Covid got the New Years party I was going to cancelled so drank beers and watched the Sopranos at home. * Covid. We just spent a few days up at the holiday house drinking pink gin and beers by the pool and came home for nothing. My camping trip now cancelled too because my weak mates don't want to camp when thunderstorms are predicted. Suitable ending to a turd of a year.

Back to booze, got some James Squire Hop Thief 10 cans. Not too bad.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
Covid got the New Years party I was going to cancelled so drank beers and watched the Sopranos at home. fu** Covid. We just spent a few days up at the holiday house drinking pink gin and beers by the pool and came home for nothing. My camping trip now cancelled too because my weak mates don't want to camp when thunderstorms are predicted. Suitable ending to a turd of a year.

Back to booze, got some James Squire Hop Thief 10 cans. Not too bad.
Agree * covid. Boosted and off to Sydney for the week.
Come at me covid, you are nothing but a bad cold now, your glory days are gone Kent.

Too scared of thunder??
Gotta be carlton mates

One doesn't follow footy at all. Musician type, the other a Hawk and the one is a nerd who pretends to follow the Saints but couldn't name a current player. Thought Riewoldt was still captain. His kids are a bit better but not much.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Bin 389 2014 time to get messy

Bin 389 2014 time to get messy

I talked my wife into coming camping when my mates flaked. Wasted one of my good bottles of Penfolds by leaving it in the 30+ degree sun all day and drinking it warm. It was like mulled wine with a s**t aftertaste but drank it anyway and then my wife left the lid off a bottle of limited release Beresford and it turned. The Beresford was nice too, I'd been saving it. Didn't even get a taste of it.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
I talked my wife into coming camping when my mates flaked. Wasted one of my good bottles of Penfolds by leaving it in the 30+ degree sun all day and drinking it warm. It was like mulled wine with a sh*t aftertaste but drank it anyway and then my wife left the lid off a bottle of limited release Beresford and it turned. The Beresford was nice too, I'd been saving it. Didn't even get a taste of it.
Had a couple of bottles of Penfolds RWT Xmas day, my god it was so good

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
May 19, 2013
Was looking forward to some beers outside and it's just started pissing down out of nowhere. Monteith's Black and Kozel I was thinking, something different

Remove this Banner Ad

Back