Discussion Saints drinks

Remove this Banner Ad

16421395361664277046211237370295.jpg

I'm hooked on the stuff

is it a wheat beer being white?
Don't know what you're on about I just buy whatever is well priced, has a good alcohol volume and isn't a Pilsner haha. This is a case for $62 at 5.4%. I really like it. I usually drink lager but don't mind this

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Don't know what you're on about I just buy whatever is well priced, has a good alcohol volume and isn't a Pilsner haha. This is a case for $62 at 5.4%. I really like it. I usually drink lager but don't mind this
Stealing from you unless it’s imported, another beer I’ve stopped buying now it’s brewed in Australia.

Stealing from you unless it’s imported, another beer I’ve stopped buying now it’s brewed in Australia.
I don't know what it is but Australian brewed beers taste like s**t. I only ever buy imported but I gave this a go and it's really not bad. Kind of like how Asahi cans are brewed in AUS but still taste good. Stolen recipe maybe haha

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
I don't know what it is but Australian brewed beers taste like sh*t. I only ever buy imported but I gave this a go and it's really not bad. Kind of like how Asahi cans are brewed in AUS but still taste good. Stolen recipe maybe haha
I think it started life in the USA but yeah they’re all meant to be made to recipe. Some taste pretty good and others are absolute rubbish. It’s the price that annoys me as well, fully imported prices for locally brewed beer is very ordinary imo. I just stop drinking them when the taste changes, there used to be some cracking Japanese beers.

I think it started life in the USA but yeah they’re all meant to be made to recipe. Some taste pretty good and others are absolute rubbish. It’s the price that annoys me as well, fully imported prices for locally brewed beer is very ordinary imo. I just stop drinking them when the taste changes, there used to be some cracking Japanese beers.
I've always been amazed that some of the locally brewed stuff is more expensive than imported. For an example VB is about what, 45 bucks a slab. You can get imported for 5 bucks extra or even on some occasion the same price. I know Estrella is cheap and that's from Spain. It always made me wonder. The imported have no preservatives usually and generally taste better too. A couple of my mates still drink the Aussie stuff and I don't understand why

Mineral content in water can effect flavour. I like Aussie craft beers, the imported stuff doesn't make sense unless it's genuinely imported for flavour reasons. Japanese brewed beer is good, suits out hot climate.

Mineral content in water can effect flavour. I like Aussie craft beers, the imported stuff doesn't make sense unless it's genuinely imported for flavour reasons. Japanese brewed beer is good, suits out hot climate.
Ok genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
They have that on tap at the Buffalo Bar in Brisbane. They stick a quarter of an orange in each schooner. We knocked over 300+ schooners there one day. Pretty sure the cbd ran out of oranges. It was a big session.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Very funny but he should have smashed the first one not sipped it.
Bloody hell it’s been so hot I could smash a few beers right now, unfortunately I’m down to help build a few pieces of ikea latear. Every minute I get closer to doing a dans order and putting off until tomorrow, bye the bye vb long neck are on special 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Bloody hell it’s been so hot I could smash a few beers right now, unfortunately I’m down to help build a few pieces of ikea latter. Every minute I get closer to doing a dans order and putting off until tomorrow, bye the bye vb long neck area on special 🤣🤣

You need beers to do ikea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back