List Mgmt. Saints father and son

Remove this Banner Ad

On the bright side, our women's team is going to ******* ROCK in 20 years time

Nah.

AFL will probably say they're all tied to Collingwood because our team bus once passed within 500 metres of Victoria Park

And in 40 years our Mother - Son selections are going to be out of this world!

Thats of real interest to me. I will be 116 by then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people

so+you're+telling+me+there's+a+chance.jpg

Are Stewy Loewe's kids playing footy to anybody's knowledge? He has a 16 year old son doesn't he?

So am I right in saying that Nick Reiwoldt, (well the lovely Catherine actually), had a second son??? Can anyone confirm?

EDIT: William Frederick born this morning! Congrats to Roo and Catherine.

Two boys - hopefully one of them if not both inherit their father's genes!!

Makes a change from Lockett Frawley and Burke with all those daughters LOL

Last edited:
So am I right in saying that Nick Reiwoldt, (well the lovely Catherine actually), had a second son??? Can anyone confirm?

10 pound boy!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... And then they go live with Catherine's family in the US, and become NFL fans instead... :(

Said it before and will say it again.....the days of Fathers-Sons being virtually a freebie are gone. If either of Nick's boys turn out to be great juniors, we'll have to pay market rates for them to avoid being pinched by others. Its lovely and feelgood..but it aint a free kick any more.

We were, excuse the expression, barren when the freebies were available.

... And then they go live with Catherine's family in the US, and become NFL fans instead... :(
Riewoldt has a pretty big media career lined up for him here and no such opportunities overseas. I would guess on them splitting the time between here and Texas.

Are Stewy Loewe's kids playing footy to anybody's knowledge? He has a 16 year old son doesn't he?
All i know is that he bowls rubbish after lloyd was telling the sunday footy show panel that he was smacking him around the park in between ad breaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back