List Mgmt. Saints father and son

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know a lot about these guys?

The good news is that Sandy Dragons are training out of Moorabbin. I was talking to one of the dads that has an under 15 in the dragons squad and he was saying that they will have access to Saints coaches etc but that the Saints will be able to track the progress of these kids really closely.

I remember someone said Voss' kid wasn't tracking as well as his early footy had but still looks okay. I remember seeing Tyson Milne and he was a pretty small kid. Hopefully he has a bit of a growth spurt.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
The good news is that Sandy Dragons are training out of Moorabbin. I was talking to one of the dads that has an under 15 in the dragons squad and he was saying that they will have access to Saints coaches etc but that the Saints will be able to track the progress of these kids really closely.

I remember someone said Voss' kid wasn't tracking as well as his early footy had but still looks okay. I remember seeing Tyson Milne and he was a pretty small kid. Hopefully he has a bit of a growth spurt.

Still small. Ok player but unfortunately built like Jimmy Sziller.

SaintJunior

All Australian
Mar 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great to have a couple of potential father sons in the TAC cup

Got a few other boys playing as well who in typical St Kilda luck are not eligible.

Lars Vidovic son of Lazar at Western Jets

Elliot Lamb son of Jamie at the Rebels

Heath Blacks son Chayce at Eastern Ranges

Matty Young’s son Alex at Stingrays

Great to have a couple of potential father sons in the TAC cup

Got a few other boys playing as well who in typical St Kilda luck are not eligible.

Lars Vidovic son of Lazar at Western Jets

Elliot Lamb son of Jamie at the Rebels

Heath Blacks son Chayce at Eastern Ranges

Matty Young’s son Alex at Stingrays

Looks like Matty Young's son doesn't make it by three games or something though.

On the video about the father sons tyson looked taller than Stephen

On the video about the father sons tyson looked taller than Stephen

Yeah, he must have had a bit of a spurt. It was probably 6 month ago someone told me he was too small. I ran into a kid tonight at training who is a friend son, he is in year 11 and was always on the slightly too short side but a very good footballer, he's put on half a head of height from nowhere all of a sudden. Must be a similar thing. Milney definitely had to stand on his toes to be the same height as Tyson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nutsngum

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers FC
Are they eligible for the draft this year or next though?
Wikipedia says
"From the 2009 draft, players must be at least 18 years of age on 31 December in the year in which they are drafted, so that players who turn 18 during their first months of Year 12 will be able to finish studying without the pressure of AFL. This was increased over the past few years due to concerns about school age players potentially having to leave home to play football interstate.[3]"

So depends on if they turned 17 last year or this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back