List Mgmt. Saints father and son

my claim to fame if he becomes a gun is I met him at Seaford like a year ago or something and told him I'd heard good things about him

he loved it. he knows

future brownlow medalist
Your comments spurred him on and will be the catalyst to him becoming a multiple Brownlow medalist and premiership player. He will credit your comments back in 2017 as the fundamental reason he became a St.Kilda legend :p:drunk::thumbsu:

Ekomaira

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Your comments spurred him on and will be the catalyst to him becoming a multiple Brownlow medalist and premiership player. He will credit your comments back in 2017 as the fundamental reason he became a St.Kilda legend :p:drunk::thumbsu:
that's what I'm running with anyway :cool::huh::D

my claim to fame if he becomes a gun is I met him at Seaford like a year ago or something and told him I'd heard good things about him

he loved it. he knows

future brownlow medalist

I sat behind him at an AGM when he was a toddler. Dad was trying to keep him under control but he had his uncle’s desire to impose his will on the contest.

I sat behind him at an AGM when he was a toddler. Dad was trying to keep him under control but he had his uncle’s desire to impose his will on the contest.

I met Ben Simmons.....when he was a toddler. I should have talked him up then and tried to claim credit and royalties on his contracts.

Nutsngum

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers FC
Does anyone actually know if Voss and Milne turn 18 this year or not? I have a feeling its next draft they are elidgable for.

Sippa

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thought as much.

I think we might be open to trading next years picks dependant on how well these two go this year. If they are both looking like top 20 picks we might get some bargains for them.

Doesn’t look like Milne is that looks like he’s a rookie prospect or late pick ... Voss is promising

I think it’s really promising they are both playing at this stage as a bottom aged... gives them both a year to understand the level and build next year in a draft year

borderbarry

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2006
Wodonga
AFL Club
St Kilda
Doesn’t look like Milne is that looks like he’s a rookie prospect or late pick ... Voss is promising

I think it’s really promising they are both playing at this stage as a bottom aged... gives them both a year to understand the level and build next year in a draft year

Milney was taken off Essendons supplementary (rookie) list, so all looking good so far.

luca77

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2010
Japan
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is 100 games to high for qualification ? Like 85 games means he spent significant time with the club.
You guys remember a game, I think against Hawthorn. We were down and out at home. Suddenly at the end, Bowey and maybe Harvs just start roosting it inside 50 direct from the tap down and Plugger kept marking and goaling. Did we pinch a draw I think? Or a win?

I feel like Bowey played enough games for father son. It seems not. Yeah should be lower I think.

Back