List Mgmt. Saints father and son

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw Tyson Milne in U17s grand final last week. Not an AFL prospect at all.

You may be right, however his old man was a bit of a late starter taking till he was 20 to make it to a Rookie List.

We can only hope history repeats.

I put it in another thread. But I searched the Draft and Phantom Draft sections for mentions of Voss and Milne for the 2019 Draft. Milne never mentioned amongst 70 or so names. Voss mentioned once.

Plenty of time left, and they might be later developers. But not looking like draft prospects at all sadly.

I feel
I put it in another thread. But I searched the Draft and Phantom Draft sections for mentions of Voss and Milne for the 2019 Draft. Milne never mentioned amongst 70 or so names. Voss mentioned once.

Plenty of time left, and they might be later developers. But not looking like draft prospects at all sadly.
that VOss is tracking similar to rice was although we’ll know pretty early next year. Yould want him at the bare minimum to be averaging 20 plus disposals off half back getting some mid time and hopefully making vic metro team

Have been trying to find this but haven’t been able to ... Voss had some great games for sandy and was going really well then didn’t play again from July ... was he injured ?

Have been trying to find this but haven’t been able to ... Voss had some great games for sandy and was going really well then didn’t play again from July ... was he injured ?
Yep, he’s a talent no doubt, has been playing a lot of basketball also. Expect him to be one of the better players in the Under 18’s next season.

Yep, he’s a talent no doubt, has been playing a lot of basketball also. Expect him to be one of the better players in the Under 18’s next season.
I think theres always going to be limited opportunity for the underage kids in TACCup anyway as its really there for the draft eligible.

Can you imagine if they all come on and are the equal if their dads...

A team with 3 Rooies, 2 Lennys, 1 dal, 1 kosi

Who else? Need BJ to hurry up and get procreating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post in hope that others have more info than I do but Voss and biggie seem to have played all 3 in the nab. Biggie has scored 3 but neither in the bests so far

Couldn’t see milnes but not sure who he is listed with

Milne is listed with Sandy Dragons has not got a game yet , David Grants son Tim is also on their list as an under age supplementary player.

Jason Mifsuds son Joaquin is also listed at Sandy and is a NGA St Kilda player and has kicked a few goals

Trolled through the Sandy Dragons website

#7 Jackson Voss
DOB: 16-Feb-01
HT: 180 WT: 78

#16 Jacquin Mifsud
DOB: 31-May-01
HT: 187 WT: 74

#17 Tyson Milne
DOB: 28-Oct-01
HT: 183 WT: 75

#50 Tom Grant
DOB: 28-May-02
HT: 183 WT: 65

From Round 1 match report
The third quarter confirmed the Dragons had no plans of slowing down, extending their 51-point half-time lead with another five-goal quarter, as Bowman and fellow tall forward Charlie Dean started to form a deadly combination, well-complemented by the ever-dangerous Jack Mahony and Jacquin Mifsud, who combined for three goals in the term.

GOALS: Dean 5, Bowman 3, Mifsud 3
https://www.sandringhamdragons.com.au/players/dragons-top-chargers-in-top-of-the-table-clash

From Round 2 match report
Charlie Dean (4.3 & eight marks) led the goalkickers, with Angus Hanrahan and Jacquin Mifsud (both registering 2.1) also hitting the scoreboard.
Goal Kickers: C. Dean 4, J. Mifsud 2, A. Hanrahan 2, D. Hipwell, J. Mahony, O. Lewis, J. Bell
https://www.sandringhamdragons.com.au/players/dragons-make-it-two-from-two

No mentions in Rounds 3 or 4 match reports. Looks like none of the boys made the Vic Metro squad.

Also interesting to learn we've only got one ex-Dragon currently on our list - Max King

Any idea on style? By weight and goal scoring, assume a little clever pocket?

Haven't seen him but I thought he was a mid from when he was mentioned a while back. Looks like as you said though from his score.

Unless things dramatically improve it would be a rookie spot possibly for Voss? That might be the best case scenario.

I wouldn't mind using national draft picks 50+ on mature aged prospects, if they are available. The strategy has worked great so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back