Meet Up Saints Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone,

I am flying down from NSW on the Friday on the same day as the saints game and keen to catch up with a few of our board regulars for a quick drink or two before the game nearby.

Plus it has been a while since I have seen a meet up thread, so it would be good to catch up in person.

Hi everyone,

I am flying down from NSW on the Friday on the same day as the saints game and keen to catch up with a few of our board regulars for a quick drink or two before the game nearby.

Plus it has been a while since I have seen a meet up thread, so it would be good to catch up in person.

Hit the social club pre-game with me, Quiv and Philly (at least).

Or give those pointdexters the arse K4E and meet up with me, Onip and Arthur Cloke at Tender Touch for a Reverse Kanga or 69. :stern look
FWIW, you're probably better off sticking with the Poindexters as Zonds has failed to point out that you'll be on the receiving end of this if you take him up on his offer. I found this out the hard way. :turd look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right, it's organised.

For those wanting to kill some time in the city before heading to the social club or whatever,

Royal Melbourne Hotel from about 4:30 onwards.

For those going.....

staticmap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back