Saints news

Remove this Banner Ad

PhantomSaint

Draftee
Oct 1, 2003
Other Teams
St Kilda Saints
Does anyone reckon the saints will be taking a huge part in the trade period?...personally i dont mainly because i feel the coaches are happy with the list at present except for a few obvious gaps. But i do think they will be after a ruckman; with possibilities being:
Heath Black to WC - Dean Cox to StKilda
3rd round draft pick to Carlton - Matty Allen to Stkilda

I think Kepler Bradely will be a certainty to go to stkilda if hes still around when pick 8 is on
Any thoughts?

Black left Freo to return to VIC ?????
Allan will definitely go to either Essendon or St. Kilda, but he is finished - G O R N.
We would take Steve Lawrence for him he is that bad........ & that will probably happen sadly enough.

Originally posted by Free Willy
Black left Freo to return to VIC ?????
Allan will definitely go to either Essendon or St. Kilda, but he is finished - G O R N.
We would take Steve Lawrence for him he is that bad........ & that will probably happen sadly enough.

Have been talking about Black on the radio over here abit, his partner is pregnant and has told Heath she wants to have the baby back in Perth with here family.

If the Eagles were to trade Cox, it'd be for a KPP not another midfielder, especially not a bloke who couldn't crack St. Kilda's side at the end of last season.

Kepler Bradley to the Saints if he's around at 8 ? - Well, I think he'll go before 8 and what about Raphael "Saints or Else I go there in a couple of Years" Clarke ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back