Autopsy Saints overrun the Hawks - Rd 4, 2019 *ST KILDA FANS KEEP OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

George cam here with the right intentions GG - let him talk
? How was I not letting him talk? wtf? Asking someone a question is the very essence of letting them talk.

It's just that pebblesofsandypandy came here dribblng excrement, *randy did the same and then crusty undies and I don't even need to parody that monstrosity of a name came on to cry freekick hawthorn, which inspired the other thread (showing that over history Hawthorn has the worst free kick differential of any team in the league.) And I wasn't sure to which one George was referring. Of course I'll let him talk, how else will he answer my question?

George cam here with the right intentions GG - let him talk
? How was I not letting him talk? wtf? Asking someone a question is the very essence of letting them talk.

It's just that pebblesofsandypandy came here dribblng excrement, ******randy did the same and then crusty undies and I don't even need to parody that monstrosity of a name came on to cry freekick hawthorn, which inspired the other thread (showing that over history Hawthorn has the worst free kick differential of any team in the league.) And I wasn't sure to which one George was referring. Of course I'll let him talk, how else will he answer my question?
RetroRandy...hate to call out my own supporters, but he deserves it. Wish he would stop posting absolute rubbish and making the rest of us look bad.

Fair enough, but as you can see above there was a conga line of nuffies in here.

Why are we keeping the Aints fans out ? Bring them back they can provide some light comedy
Because Grumbles is having to much fun playing with their intelligence and because everybody else is sick of having rules explained to them by those that don't understand them.
Only so much fun all of us can handle

Why are we keeping the Aints fans out ? Bring them back they can provide some light comedy
I dont mind them either. We can handle pretty much everything.

The only club that normally bans opposition after a loss is Richmond - and they are honestly pathetic... Have we really become that bad ?

By the way, did anyone else see access all areas where they looked at the Mirra HTB decision and said categorically, "We all agree it's the wrong decision."
No I don't footy shows

No I don't footy shows
Me neither, but it's not really a show, it just pops up on the afl website. If it's there I'll click on it. Never been out of my way to watch it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back