Official Club Stuff SAINTS PLEDGE (Total Raised: $207,114.00 - 04/08/2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW co-captain Rhiannon Watt on.

I like her, dad played reserves and granddad played seniors. I might have to make her my new favourite player. Funny enough I bought a mens jumper signed by her at a charity auction and didn't know who she was. I might get my daughter to wear it down to the AFLW games.

Membership pledged, $50 donated and shirt bought.

George do I pledge my AFLW membership separately, do you know? It has the same member number on the card... Or are they not a part of this?
If it's the same member number you shouldn't have to.

In the span of that hour broadcast the club received over $24,000.

In eight hours we have raised $62,885 for the club.

Just incredible stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donated $200 and bought 2 t shirts for my wife and I. Didn't think it was possible to love Roo and Lenny more...guess I was wrong

edit. watch the down the ground vision of our captain is what I heard. Leadership. Thanks Gears

Donated $200 and bought 2 t shirts for my wife and I. Didn't think it was possible to love Roo and Lenny more...guess I was wrong

edit. watch the down the ground vision of our captain is what I heard. Leadership. Thanks Gears
Well done

If you pledge your membership you can still fill out the form without having to donate. I'm not sure what is happening on refunds but maybe if you don't pledge your membership the club will issue out the refund process later on. I'm not entirely sure but if it doesn't cost you anything I'd pledge it anyway.
I very much doubt any club would send refunds back to members without the member asking as they need every cent they have ATM and im lost how the money from memberships not being refunded can be counted the total as its money that was payed months ago , or am i missing something

Is this an ongoing drive George? Times have been tight for my family lately but I will fortunately be back at work in the next couple of weeks and very keen to donate when that first cheque arrives
Yeah no worries at all mate, this is running through the 2021 season as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back