Official Club Stuff SAINTS PLEDGE (Total Raised: $207,114.00 - 04/08/2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Im an AFL Member too with a club support package for the saints , I still get a Saints membership card and all the goodies each year so it must count somehow
I am as well on top of my St Kilda membership with the same member number.

The club only gets about 100-200 bucks out of an AFL membership if I recall. Not being a club membership does make it different.

Last edited:
My brother rang the club today and they told him that they will be able to keep all of the reserved seat portion of membership funds that supporters pledge. Great news.
So you're not pledging to marvel.

That’s great. I was wondering about that and it would be worth a fair amount.

I'll get around to updating everyone's profiles with badges once the dust settles on this...maybe in a couple of weeks.

I'll get around to updating everyone's profiles with badges once the dust settles on this...maybe in a couple of weeks.

How do you know who actually paid though? Does the club give you a name and you have to attach it to a poster? This could be funny if a few bragged and didn't actually pay up. It's like a mafia stand over technique ...pay up or the absence of a badge will show you to be a tight arse. ;)

How do you know who actually paid though? Does the club give you a name and you have to attach it to a poster? This could be funny if a few bragged and didn't actually pay up. It's like a mafia stand over technique ...pay up or the absence of a badge will show you to be a tight arse. ;)
Not sure that works unless the club has our bf nics. Unless of course your real first name is gringo and your last is 2011.

I think it'd be annonymous and just listed under 'BigFooty Saints' or something. I dropped the ball on that, I haven't had chance to ask the club if we can set it up. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things anyway, just nice to see so many on here willing to help out.

96369143_10157850704688183_6493190326130311168_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that works unless the club has our bf nics. Unless of course your real first name is gringo and your last is 2011.

It is.

I think it'd be annonymous and just listed under 'BigFooty Saints' or something. I dropped the ball on that, I haven't had chance to ask the club if we can set it up. Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things anyway, just nice to see so many on here willing to help out.

You mean we could do another can rattle on here? Maybe you could ask Boydie to do it, he's a gun with a the cash collecting. It's not like he's got much to do with his study, job and baby either.

Anyway, if you do that, I'd be in. Especially for another badge, I'm a sucker for anything that makes me look special.

You mean we could do another can rattle on here? Maybe you could ask Boydie to do it, he's a gun with a the cash collecting. It's not like he's got much to do with his study, job and baby either.

Anyway, if you do that, I'd be in. Especially for another badge, I'm a sucker for anything that makes me look special.
Good idea I'd be in

I'm in - what do I need to do

I reckon we nominate George as our leader and make up a figure for collection...or even just a pledge our own amount, we then have to pay in by a certain date. George sends it on the the club? If Boydie would do it it would be good, he organises and collects the player sponsorship money and is a gun at organising us all.

I reckon we nominate George as our leader and make up a figure for collection...or even just a pledge our own amount, we then have to pay in by a certain date. George sends it on the the club? If Boydie would do it it would be good, he organises and collects the player sponsorship money and is a gun at organising us all.

If we come up with a pledge amount I'll transfer

boydie what do you think mate

boydie what do you think mate

How about you George, you seem like an organised type and have club contact. If we made it $20 bucks each and tried to get lots involved and a few with more cash that want to put in more. We might end up getting a bit together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back