Official Club Stuff SAINTS PLEDGE (Total Raised: $207,114.00 - 04/08/2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

5KFkmkf.png

Hi guys,

After talks with the club and some recent developments, we've introduced Saints Pledge - a facility whereby you can make a donation to help the club out financially in obviously unprecedented times.

Supporters and members are the lifeblood of all football clubs and with so much uncertainty on the future of clubs and more broadly the AFL, there's been an enormous amount of willingness to help out. In St.Kilda's case, the want to help from supporters has been immense.

We’ve always been up for a fight, but this isn’t a fight we can win without you, our loyal supporters. Pledge your 2020 membership or donate to the club and help us emerge stronger than ever.

If you follow this link you will be redirected to a new page that has been set up on the Saints website where you can either;

A) Remain a 2020 Member
B) Make a Donation
C) Fundraise in a Team

We are calling on all our passionate supporters & members to help where they can, if they can.

We have been overwhelmed with the messages of support from our Saints community and want to thank everyone who pledges. We’ll do this across the remainder of this season and the 2021 season by offering a range of benefits and rewards:

Public recognition
Your name and message will be added to our Pledge Wall and Honour Board so we can publicly recognize you for your contribution as soon as you make your Pledge.

Your name in the history books*
There’s no doubt our first home game where crowds can attend will be a moment that goes down in club history. Your name will be proudly featured on our banner to thank you for your commitment.

Exclusive Pledge experiences*
You’ll be invited to a number of Saints Pledge events including the Saints Pledge season launch as well as signing sessions and digital seminars.

Exclusive Pledge merchandise offers and membership items*
Your 2021 membership will be accompanied by a Saints Pledge lanyard that gives you access to special offers and merch discounts throughout the year. There will also be exclusive product drops so your red, white and black wardrobe will never be empty!

*2020 members and donations of $50 or more

I'll be in touch with the club shortly to see if we can get our own Saints BigFooty donation group started, so if you guys make a donation you can have it listed under the total group's donation.

I will also speak to admin here to see if we can get you guys set up with unique badges if you make a donation (similar to what we did with Reimagine Moorabbin)

BigFooty Amount Raised:
Total Amount Raised: $207,114.00 - 04/08/2020

Thanks guys,

GO SAINTS!

Last edited:

This isn’t a request we make lightly; it reflects the staggering difference it will have on the future of our football club.

Since the renegotiation of our stadium deal in 2017, the club receives a far greater proportion of the contribution made by reserved seat members. This is used to invest in strengthening all parts of our club, but most importantly, our football program.

Put simply, if enough members pledge their support in 2020, we will limit the impact of COVID-19 and emerge ready to challenge the best in the years to come.

There is so much to look forward to.

How the new-look side comes together under Brett Ratten, how quickly our exciting young talent can develop into stars of the game, and how RSEA Park in Moorabbin becomes the centre-piece for football in Melbourne’s South.

But to truly lift our club back to the upper echelons of the ladder and compete for the second premiership we all crave, then we need to stand our ground in 2020.

We humbly ask for your help to achieve this.

You can play a vital role in shaping our future by joining Saints Pledge and committing to support the club through this time.

This isn’t a request we make lightly; it reflects the staggering difference it will have on the future of our football club.

Since the renegotiation of our stadium deal in 2017, the club receives a far greater proportion of the contribution made by reserved seat members. This is used to invest in strengthening all parts of our club, but most importantly, our football program.

Put simply, if enough members pledge their support in 2020, we will limit the impact of COVID-19 and emerge ready to challenge the best in the years to come.

There is so much to look forward to.

How the new-look side comes together under Brett Ratten, how quickly our exciting young talent can develop into stars of the game, and how RSEA Park in Moorabbin becomes the centre-piece for football in Melbourne’s South.

But to truly lift our club back to the upper echelons of the ladder and compete for the second premiership we all crave, then we need to stand our ground in 2020.

We humbly ask for your help to achieve this.

You can play a vital role in shaping our future by joining Saints Pledge and committing to support the club through this time.
This is great stuff by the club getting on the front foot

Looking forward to tonight - I suspect a few big donations will come through :moustache:
I hope so George

We were flying towards 50k members this year and if over the next year or 2 we play finals top 4 we are a 60k plus club

5KFkmkf.png

Hi guys,

After talks with the club and some recent developments, we've introduced Saints Pledge - a facility whereby you can make a donation to help the club out financially in obviously unprecedented times.

Supporters and members are the lifeblood of all football clubs and with so much uncertainty on the future of clubs and more broadly the AFL, there's been an enormous amount of willingness to help out. In St.Kilda's case, the want to help from supporters has been immense.

We’ve always been up for a fight, but this isn’t a fight we can win without you, our loyal supporters. Pledge your 2020 membership or donate to the club and help us emerge stronger than ever.

If you follow this link you will be redirected to a new page that has been set up on the Saints website where you can either;

A) Remain a 2020 Member
B) Make a Donation
C) Fundraise in a Team

We are calling on all our passionate supporters & members to help where they can, if they can.

We have been overwhelmed with the messages of support from our Saints community and want to thank everyone who pledges. We’ll do this across the remainder of this season and the 2021 season by offering a range of benefits and rewards:

Public recognition
Your name and message will be added to our Pledge Wall and Honour Board so we can publicly recognize you for your contribution as soon as you make your Pledge.

Your name in the history books*
There’s no doubt our first home game where crowds can attend will be a moment that goes down in club history. Your name will be proudly featured on our banner to thank you for your commitment.

Exclusive Pledge experiences*
You’ll be invited to a number of Saints Pledge events including the Saints Pledge season launch as well as signing sessions and digital seminars.

Exclusive Pledge merchandise offers and membership items*
Your 2021 membership will be accompanied by a Saints Pledge lanyard that gives you access to special offers and merch discounts throughout the year. There will also be exclusive product drops so your red, white and black wardrobe will never be empty!

*2020 members and donations of $50 or more

I'll be in touch with the club shortly to see if we can get our own Saints BigFooty donation group started, so if you guys make a donation you can have it listed under the total group's donation.

I will also speak to admin here to see if we can get you guys set up with unique badges if you make a donation (similar to what we did with Reimagine Moorabbin)

BigFooty Amount Raised:
Total Amount Raised: $18,330

Thanks guys,

GO SAINTS!

done

I hope so George

We were flying towards 50k members this year and if over the next year or 2 we play finals top 4 we are a 60k plus club

Anything over a $50 donation counts as memberships. We might get there still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and you get the option to get a Pledge T-Shirt too for $40. Proceeds go to club of course. Nice bit of memorabilia.

Done, gave what I could, bought a t-shirt to celebrate it

without the Club there is no supporter, without supporters, There Is No Club!!

do what you can for OUR club

When did it officially launch? Did it launch with a sum already in the kitty?
Midday today, yes I believe the club chipped in a bit to get the ball rolling. Wouldn't be surprised if we're over $100,000 by the end of the day.

The link through the email is slightly different than the one in the first post but I think I've done it.
I think it's customized for your own membership ID.

When did it officially launch? Did it launch with a sum already in the kitty?

I think it was people already pledged their membership back. I went straight onto it and it was already there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back