Official Club Stuff SAINTS PLEDGE (Total Raised: $207,114.00 - 04/08/2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

How about you George, you seem like an organised type and have club contact. If we made it $20 bucks each and tried to get lots involved and a few with more cash that want to put in more. We might end up getting a bit together.
Yeah I've been discussing it privately with others, I personally don't see a point in creating two avenues to donate (one being the club themselves and then the second being us). I still need to see if we can set up our own donation group so people can donate through the Saints website as normal but have a group set up so they can type it into the 'fund' field.

Just been really busy lately.

Dear George,

It is with great excitement we receive the news today that the 2020 AFL season will resume on 11 June.
Players will return to training on Monday with a revamped fixture expected to be released in the near future.

Today’s announcement is an opportunity to look forward as a club. It is a chance to begin recapturing the momentum generated over the off-season and ensure we attack the remainder of 2020 with everything we have.

The appointment of Brett Ratten, the recruitment of several highly talented individuals and the promise of our emerging stars are all reasons to be optimistic about our future.

We know we still need to be patient as the team comes together and our young players develop, but there is genuine belief that we can return to the top echelons of the ladder in the coming years.

Games without the Saints faithful at Marvel Stadium are a necessity for now, but we look forward to seeing the stands full of red, white and black as soon as crowds are permitted to return.

Never has it been clearer that our fans are the heartbeat of our football club.
I have been incredibly proud of the response of our members in recent months.

The Pledge campaign has seen thousands of members pledge their membership for the remainder of the year, while more than $100,000 has already been raised through donations.

Our membership tally has also continued to grow since the shut-down period began, proving once again the strong loyalty of St Kilda people.

We know there are still many challenges to overcome as a result of the significant financial impact of COVID-19, but your continued support has laid the foundation for the Saints to emerge as a competitive force.

I thank you for your commitment and look forward to seeing you at RSEA Park and Marvel Stadium when restrictions are eased.

Count me in georgie,I also donated,pledged and bought a few t-shirts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.tampabay.com/news/healt...ompanions-cutouts-fill-german-soccer-stadium/

what an idea this is from the German Soccer comp ...
even if the club did this for the cheersquad area , sell a virtual seat for the game where you get your photo on a carboard cut out ... i know i would kick in pretty much every week .. heck link it so those who buy the virtual seat get an exclusive BTS look into the rooms before/after the game emailed directly to them each week they buy a virtual seat ... ... if they make it cheap enough people might even buy a virtual season ticket...

i really hope the club look at some out of the square ideas for raising funds ... the tried and trusted has only ever gotten so far so now we are in this new world lets be the innovators of ideas ...

https://www.tampabay.com/news/healt...ompanions-cutouts-fill-german-soccer-stadium/

what an idea this is from the German Soccer comp ...
even if the club did this for the cheersquad area , sell a virtual seat for the game where you get your photo on a carboard cut out ... i know i would kick in pretty much every week .. heck link it so those who buy the virtual seat get an exclusive BTS look into the rooms before/after the game emailed directly to them each week they buy a virtual seat ... ... if they make it cheap enough people might even buy a virtual season ticket...

i really hope the club look at some out of the square ideas for raising funds ... the tried and trusted has only ever gotten so far so now we are in this new world lets be the innovators of ideas ...
Just dont do what the South Korean baseball team did.

I donated. Let me know what you need from me

And just thinking we could expand our pledge drive to pledge an organ. You give the club a kidney or a lung for instance and the club can sell it on the black market and keep the cash.

I have always said I would give Ol' Leftie if it meant we'd win a flag, and I stand by that comment in the Saints Organ Pledge.

Received an email, saying that my membership pack is on the way, from my $50 donation.

Is there anyway to forfeit this? I’m worried the cost of employee hours, materials, and postage will eat a not insignificant portion of the donation.
You can donate it to the club. Just need to contact them before it's mailed. Though l got an email today that mailing of packs has been delayed a couple of weeks.

Having a zero merchandise option would be wonderful. .

I have always said I would give Ol' Leftie if it meant we'd win a flag, and I stand by that comment in the Saints Organ Pledge.
Can you tell us why you are more committed to keeping ol Rightie?
And how did you determine which nut was more worthy for the cause?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back