Official Club Stuff SAINTS PLEDGE (Total Raised: $207,114.00 - 04/08/2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's customized for your own membership ID.

I found it hard to find my membership number, I had to find an old email. They should send it to you with your membership already loaded.

Same, plus the wife and 2 Daughters. Go Saints

The T-shirts I can't get into. I'm not a merch type. That said, I know people who kept SOS stuff from the 90s and I'm pretty jealous I didn't get sentimental about some of that stuff. I like it better than the official club stuff, it's a real moment in time thing and more grassroots true fan stuff.

I found it hard to find my membership number, I had to find an old email. They should send it to you with your membership already loaded.
It's sad that I remember mine off by heart, haha.

What exactly does "pledging your membership" mean? Does the cost of your membership then count towards the total of money raised?
Yes and also any donation $50 or above is counted towards the tally as well. For an extra $40 you get a commemorative T-Shirt too.

A bit off-topic but I'm not a big fan of memorabilia myself unless it's something like a once-off - for instance I'll give the scarves away at the end of every year unless it's a premiership year, but stuff like this is good to keep. Big reason why I and probably many others donated to the Moorabbin redevelopment is so they could be part of something special. This I think is one of those times.

its also on your membership card. thats where i looked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and also any donation $50 or above is counted towards the tally as well. For an extra $40 you get a commemorative T-Shirt too.

A bit off-topic but I'm not a big fan of memorabilia myself unless it's something like a once-off - for instance I'll give the scarves away at the end of every year unless it's a premiership year, but stuff like this is good to keep. Big reason why I and probably many others donated to the Moorabbin redevelopment is so they could be part of something special. This I think is one of those times.

George is any pledge $50 or above. or over $50 as the website says over $50? so if i buy the tshirt and pledge $50 ?

George is any pledge $50 or above. or over $50 as the website says over $50? so if i buy the tshirt and pledge $50 ?
Any pledge. So you could get the shirt and donate $10 and it'd count.

I clicked on the "pledge" link again and I just hit "next" without inserting any money and got to the t-shirt without any issue. Make a Donation
Is that non members as well ? I just hope its open for everyone to buy a shirt if they wanted , after all a sale is a sale , and not all can afford to be members

Is that non members as well ? I just hope its open for everyone to buy a shirt if they wanted , after all a sale is a sale , and not all can afford to be members

I can't answer for certain, but the membership ID box doesn't have an Asterix next to it, which would denote it is a required input.
Going by that, I would guess that a membership isn't required to buy the t-shirt.

I can't answer for certain, but the membership ID box doesn't have an Asterix next to it, which would denote it is a required input.
Going by that, I would guess that a membership isn't required to buy the t-shirt.
Thats how I see it too

Any pledge. So you could get the shirt and donate $10 and it'd count.

Damn, I could have got a T shirt for nothing. :( Oh well, I guess the club don't have to pay for the T shirt that way.

I keep mine at home but I'm at work. That's what I'd usually do too.
Sounds like work isn't going to bad for you gringo which is good stuff

Sounds like work isn't going to bad for you gringo which is good stuff

I'm here to keep away from my family. Na, it's actually been pretty good, this week particularly was nearly a normal week as far as sales for this time of year, I was going home and making appointments but was here all day today. My hand is nearly better so no pain, footy on it's way back and money coming in. I'm actually pumped now. Can't wait for normal again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back