Autopsy Saints slay Giants - discuss!

Remove this Banner Ad

Replay on fox now, looks like my lawns and car not going to happen now
Yeah I'm hoping the mrs hasn't deleted it off the iq box....hopefully can get a sneaky second viewing when she falls asleep on the couch tonight watching Vera on BBC First

Kinda feel like the Veronica Glenhuntly character played by Jean kitson on the old abc tv show The Big Gig, when she gushes about her golfing husband Wayne lighttttnnniing truscott when we talk about Blake liggghhtttniiing acres

Haha and old Aldo 'Rubber Hips' Spinetti!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need the GIF gods to make one of that Saints supporting campaigner going up and down the aisles with both hands in the air! Outstanding work.
That campaigner is my good mate Dave, aka the jiggling saint.
An old scouse bloke and mad Everton supporter.
Tremendous bloke. Loves the Saints like mad.

Just did the Ladder predictor for the whole season on the AFL site. It took f'n ages but it was an interesting outcome.

Adelaide / Giants 1-2 separated by percentage.
Bulldogs 3rd
Cats 4th
Saints 5th.......yeehaa !!
Eagles 6th
Tigers 7th
Power 8th

Importantly Hawks 16th and Pick 3, thank you very much.

OK, after I finally took my hand off it, I went back and changed 3 Saints wins to losses against Richmond rd 23, the Eagles and the Dees. We still finished 8th even under that scenario.

Probably means Jack Sh*t but it was an interesting way to kill Sunday arvo. Dream on Sainters ......

Just did the Ladder predictor for the whole season on the AFL site. It took f'n ages but it was an interesting outcome.
I'm voting for you next election.

Great work you did there.....perfect activity on a day like today.

Adelaide / Giants 1-2 separated by percentage.
Bulldogs 3rd
Cats 4th
Saints 5th.......yeehaa !!
Eagles 6th
Tigers 7th
Power 8th

Importantly Hawks 16th and Pick 3, thank you very much.

OK, after I finally took my hand off it, I went back and changed 3 Saints wins to losses against Richmond rd 23, the Eagles and the Dees. We still finished 8th even under that scenario.

Probably means Jack Sh*t but it was an interesting way to kill Sunday arvo. Dream on Sainters ......
If we can do what we did to GWS there is no reason why we can't knock Tigers - WC and Dees off

just watched the game for a 2nd time and ffs we have so much room for improvement, we legit have to stop *in around in the defensive 50 and gifting easy goals, from memory it's happened far too often this season and when we erase that kind of s**t from our games, we should win games like friday night's by a good 6-7 goals.

but my god, IMO sinclair was the most impressive for us, the way he can shrug tackles and set off a quick and effective handball is amazing

koby stevens potentially the pick up of the year if he keep its up, sucks balls that he has to miss a week
Dunstan and Armo have to work for their spots now, no gift spots in this team.
I *in love this club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just watched the game for a 2nd time and ffs we have so much room for improvement, we legit have to stop ****in around in the defensive 50 and gifting easy goals, from memory it's happened far too often this season and when we erase that kind of s**t from our games, we should win games like friday night's by a good 6-7 goals.

but my god, IMO sinclair was the most impressive for us, the way he can shrug tackles and set off a quick and effective handball is amazing

koby stevens potentially the pick up of the year if he keep its up, sucks balls that he has to miss a week
Dunstan and Armo have to work for their spots now, no gift spots in this team.
I ****in love this club
Koby is more than just depth.

Kid can play. I like in the last how he went to ground and bounced back up and carried.

Best 22.

Bruce's game had so many Benny Hill music highlights, except the one goal.
Would love to know how many times the ball bounced off his cement hands

Was there Friday and have watched most of it again on TV - aside from the obvious best on the night I though Brown was tremendous- he and Longer combined for 10 possessions and dominated Mummy & Patton

Gresh did what great small fwds do and capitalized on the few chances he had on a down night.

Not sure if it's been discussed but we went super small in the fwd lined for two 5 min patches late in the game - think it was Skunk mich gresh Wright Sinclair and a mid - had me worried in the stands but it seemed to work and allowed us to really keep the pressure on as the big fellas started to tire.

Such a good win - still got a smile from ear to ear

Absolutely loved walking around the members area on Level 1 after the siren, everyone was going nuts! Hi-fives and hugs all round, people huddled singing the song, was really awesome to see. So much excitement around the club, would hope this win catapults our season from here. A long way to go but looking at the AFL fixture, wins against Carlton and Sydney in the next fortnight could very well have us in the top 4, a win against the Dogs under the roof a week later and wow, what a game that'd be!

Melbourne losing today was great for us, they have the Crows in Adelaide next week so a real opportunity to put 8 points between us when we're considered to be the 2 main sides vying for 8th spot. Carn the Sainters! :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::mbcircle:

Bruce's game had so many Benny Hill music highlights, except the one goal.
Suggest you rewatch the game. Didnt mark much but brought it to ground numerous time that led to goals.

Took a wing mark took off and isolated Membrey one on one for a goal.

Take that Benny Hill effort every day of the week.

Suggest you rewatch the game. Didnt mark much but brought it to ground numerous time that led to goals.

Took a wing mark took off and isolated Membrey one on one for a goal.

Take that Benny Hill effort every day of the week.
That being said Bruce and Rooey had some very shocking moments when it comes to leads i found.

That campaigner is my good mate Dave, aka the jiggling saint.
An old scouse bloke and mad Everton supporter.
Tremendous bloke. Loves the Saints like mad.
Can you tell him to come back to aisle 19? It's been quiet this year without him around, except for a small cameo at the Geelong game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back