News Saints to thaw out in Noosa for a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, Queensland has sh*t coffee. Noosa would be the better end of it though. I agree the Brighton comparison was a bit of smart arse hyperbole, I would gladly spend 6 weeks in Noosa but 6 hours in Brighton would be enough for me for ever. That said most of Brighton congregate in Noosa in winter.

Mmmmate! We have 7/11 coffee on tap at the servo up here, ya just gotta broaden your horizons & get a bit inta ya. 😂

Roughy on AFL 360 right now!
He's still in Melb. Which has surprised me. His own choice I presume but with the AFL.list up at Noosa his presence will be missed. Think he has been a revelation for us having him on our coaching list and what he has done for the way our forward line has been functioning!

He's still in Melb. Which has surprised me. His own choice I presume but with the AFL.list up at Noosa his presence will be missed. Think he has been a revelation for us having him on our coaching list and what he has done for the way our forward line has been functioning!

His wife is gonna have a baby soon I think

They said he wouldnt go. New child on the way.

His wife is gonna have a baby soon I think
Well that would explain it. Wasnt casting aspertions knew it would have been a good reason for it. Was even clutching at straws internally and entertained the theory it might have had some to do with the hot sun up at Noosa considering with what Roughy has been through medically!
Which is a pretty stupid theory on reflection. Would make his job pretty difficult during the off season at training sessions during a hot summer. So now that I have revealed what a moron I am publically I think I'll just shut my big mouth! 🤭

Well that would explain it. Wasnt casting aspertions knew it would have been a good reason for it. Was even clutching at straws internally and entertained the theory it might have had some to do with the hot sun up at Noosa considering with what Roughy has been through medically!
Which is a pretty stupid theory on reflection. Would make his job pretty difficult during the off season at training sessions during a hot summer. So now that I have revealed what a moron I am publically I think I'll just shut my big mouth! 🤭
Its all good mate, we already knew that about you from way back 😜😜😜

To dispel a few myths...
QLD has great Coffee and a great Coffee culture, national brands Di Bella and Merlo were both born here in Brisbane.
Noosa is nothing like Brighton - its is 100,000 times better. Great surfing, fishing, restaurants, sun, sand, warm water, national park and a nudist beach.
The drive to the Gabba will be 2 hours - Metricon will be at least 3 - this can not possibly be good preparation for a game - but hopefully the good outweighs the bad.
There is an airport only 35 minutes from the resort - serviced by all the airlines. Fingers crossed we will be leaving from there.
Day games here are generally fast and dry affairs - will suit us. Night games at Metricon are always dewwy, the Gabba is 50/50.
You had me at surfing and nudist beach🤣

With the apparent plan to play seven games in five weeks, they’re going to have to schedule us another game early in the hub period somehow. Could almost play our second game on the Thursday (16th) which would give us a five day turnaround for that much and then a four day turnaround on the Monday following (20th).

With the apparent plan to play seven games in five weeks, they’re going to have to schedule us another game early in the hub period somehow. Could almost play our second game on the Thursday (16th) which would give us a five day turnaround for that much and then a four day turnaround on the Monday following (20th).

Lucky we took a full squad.

Sorry, Queensland has sh*t coffee. Noosa would be the better end of it though. I agree the Brighton comparison was a bit of smart arse hyperbole, I would gladly spend 6 weeks in Noosa but 6 hours in Brighton would be enough for me for ever. That said most of Brighton congregate in Noosa in winter.
You sound like one of those lycra clad gents who goes for a ride around the corner to his local coffee shop :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound like one of those lycra clad gents who goes for a ride around the corner to his local coffee shop :p

No I have more dignity than that. I like the coffee without exercise.

Imagine if they've had 2 or 3 more injuries in a couple of weeks time. Theyd be struggling to put a team on the park

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Still it must be pretty hard for the 2 other players who don't play, and no reserves matches to show their talents etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back