Traded Saints trade #6 & #59 to GWS for #12 & #18

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t see this coming. Don’t mind it from either side. Is six high enough to get in the draft before the Green bid? Not sure, might have some more dealing to come. Think they have their sights set on Melbourne’s pick.

Brad Hill trade becomes interesting. Pick 6 seemed like a fair deal, not sure what happens now. Pick 12 + future second + ?. Not sure where that goes from here.

Nice trading from both teams.

Saints have two first rounders of currency.
GWS probably have someone in mind at the top end.
I think we are trying to get up the board in order to attain Green (an early first round talent) alongside a high level player of our choice.

Really happy to do the deal for us, and to help the Saints out with the Hill deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t see this coming. Don’t mind it from either side. Is six high enough to get in the draft before the Green bid? Not sure, might have some more dealing to come. Think they have their sights set on Melbourne’s pick.

Brad Hill trade becomes interesting. Pick 6 seemed like a fair deal, not sure what happens now. Pick 12 + future second + ?. Not sure where that goes from here.

No if the get King from GCS they will need next years first and then some as they will have to trade.

No if the get King from GCS they will need next years first and then some as they will have to trade.

If Ben King continues on his trajectory and then decides on a move to the Saints, I think St Kilda’s 2020 first round pick and 2021 first round pick will be the assets going Gold Coasts way.

Happy with this.

I doubt we will still have 6 by the end of the fortnight though. Will be traded to either Melbourne or Adelaide.
Yep, a lot easier to trade up a few spots now especially with a clear 1 & 2 in the draft.

This is why all the pissing contests on this coard are useless - most list managers look to do deals that benefit both clubs.

Is 6 high enough to get in before Green? It will be close. I think Sydney like him at 5. Unless they have done their diligence and know he wont. Or a further trade up is on the cards. What would adelaide want for us to go to 4 or Melbourne to 3. I guess if you dont get in before a bid you are no worse off. The bid before that would have chewed up the other 2 first round picks anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back