AFL Club
St Kilda
Sainters, let’s do this!

5049B96A-849B-4079-B681-D79594EFD286.jpeg

Jul 17, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think Jack Steven played alright .Ben Long was good, has played less than 10 matches. I disagree with Webster been good, he turns the ball too often for my liking. Great review though .

bixente

Team Captain
Feb 21, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not a Saints fan but good work on the vids. I don't care if you're driving either, as long as you get your message across clearly, who cares? As you progress, I'm sure you'll begin to develop your skills and for example interview fans after matches. Hopefully the fans here support you well.

I am an Arsenal fan though, did you hear the rumours linking Thomas Tuchel to the club? But apparently German media snuffed it out and say he's off to PSG.

Saints TV

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not a Saints fan but good work on the vids. I don't care if you're driving either, as long as you get your message across clearly, who cares? As you progress, I'm sure you'll begin to develop your skills and for example interview fans after matches. Hopefully the fans here support you well.

I am an Arsenal fan though, did you hear the rumours linking Thomas Tuchel to the club? But apparently German media snuffed it out and say he's off to PSG.

Thanks mate! Much appreciate the feedback. The plan is to eventfully incorporate other Saints fans into this, gotta grow it first.

I did hear that! Learnt to ignore Arsenal rumors...

Jul 17, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great review again. Coffield and Marshall were fantastic. What's the bet Marshall gets dropped for Longer again ? Dunstan great.

Armitage looks finished. A little sad .

Webster and newnes trade bait? Get a pick 30-50 in a supposedly strong draft .

You're spot on, this is rubbish and the coaching is a cause for concern .

Saints TV

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great review again. Coffield and Marshall were fantastic. What's the bet Marshall gets dropped for Longer again ? Dunstan great.

Armitage looks finished. A little sad .

Webster and newnes trade bait? Get a pick 30-50 in a supposedly strong draft .

You're spot on, this is rubbish and the coaching is a cause for concern .

Thanks mate - glad you agree. Could we trade Armitage or has he lost value completely? I suppose no one would want someone pushing 30 and not performing anywhere near his best...

Jul 17, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Armitage is finished, injury prone, old and not in great form. No club would offer anything, unless it was pick 60+

Trading him at the end of last was the last window of opportunity, but even then you would be lucky to get a pick 35-45.

Jul 17, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
You're going to struggle to get a crowd against GWS. And who can blame saints fans when they are delivering rubbish football. It was worse than the Adelaide match.

Jul 17, 2012
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
I agree with Paddy. The last couple of weeks he has contested and crashed packs. teammates didn't honour his lead, so that was disappointing. Seriously, would buddy kick any goals with this team's forward delivery? Newnes didn't lower his eyes, was extremely poor. Great analysis.

Back