Analysis Saints TV | Round 11 vs North REVIEW

Remove this Banner Ad

Phewwwwwwwww, we got out of that one unscathed at least.

Simply put:

Acres a star
Steven has always been A grade
JBillings doing what he does best. Setup play.
Gresham starting this season how he ended last.

Disappointments:

Longer - got dominated today.
McCartin - did little beyond his opening goal.

Have a watch of my full review/chat on today's game below! Show some support and subscribe as well, thanks Sainters. Bring on North on Friday.

Hi Saints TV

Nice piece of driving. Didn't look at your phone once.

Bit of a stickler for terminology and your use of the term "lesser likes" is I believe a misnomer. What I think you mean is the "lesser lights".

May even get you more likes. :)

Hi Saints TV

Nice piece of driving. Didn't look at your phone once.

Bit of a stickler for terminology and your use of the term "lesser likes" is I believe a misnomer. What I think you mean is the "lesser lights".

May even get you more likes. :)

Am I really going to get criticised for doing something that is perfectly legal? It's no different to looking at the navigation I also have setup on the dash when I need to use it?

Look past that and at least acknowledge I'm doing something positive around the club. Takes a bit of effort to set everything up.

https://www.facebook.com/SaintsTV/

I stopped watching when I saw that you were driving. Do it properly, or not at all.

I feel like it's more authentic and relaxed if I do it in the car versus setting up behind a camera at home, but if that's something you'd like me to test out, then I'm more than happy to try for a few videos.

I just like to get my reaction as quickly after the game as I can so all my thoughts are still fresh. If it helps, I can do it before I turn the engine on.

Heard Richo on 360 say lions win clearances in both there jlt games even against Sydney .. helps having an effective ruckman
Can Confirm. +10 against a Swans outfit that included 19 of the 22 that played against West Coast.

Can Confirm. +10 against a Swans outfit that included 19 of the 22 that played against West Coast.

I don't get why players wouldn't just play off of the dominant ruck then? If Goldstein gets on top, don't worry about Longer winning it, just go for the North tap. I'm sure they do that at times, just doesn't seem to be a common occurrence.

Heard Richo on 360 say lions win clearances in both there jlt games even against Sydney .. helps having an effective ruckman

its interesting the ruck effect, check out the stats from the sydney vs west coast round 1 game

west coast destroyed them in the hit outs, yet got smashed in the clearance and contested ball

Our boys just weren’t getting hands on the footy first and when they did were erratic and sloppy.

Am I really going to get criticised for doing something that is perfectly legal? It's no different to looking at the navigation I also have setup on the dash when I need to use it?
Not me, I complimented you on your driving.

Mav on the other hand .... not so much.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Sainters!

We're back at Etihad Stadium on Friday afternoon against a North Melbourne side coming off a hard slog against the Gold Coast Suns, while we return after an up and down (typical) 25 point win against an improved Brisbane Lions outfit.

In terms of lineup, I want us to go in unchanged. Looks like no one made a huge case to push into the lineup from Sandringham, so I'd like to keep the balance and give the likes of Hunter Clark, Ben Long and Paddy another hit out. No disrespect to North, but these are the games our youngsters can really get a feel for AFL footy, before we head into a big Round 3 match up against the Crows.

I'd appreciate a sub at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nlpTGrgNYXgFP8t88Xisg

Saints TV is also now on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaintsTV/

Full Preview:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 12.43.27 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 12.43.27 pm.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 51
  • upload_2018-3-28_13-51-26.png
    upload_2018-3-28_13-51-26.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 99
Saints TV....watched yr preview for the Bris game....I thought you'll get a gig on the Late Late show with James Corben if you keep this up !!!!!

Well done.

Haha thanks. Not sure many people would even know what AFL is on that show, but any publicity is good publicity right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back