Preview Saints v Lions - 1:10 on Sunday @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

287569.gif

Thoughts?

Great vision to watch before Sunday's game...hope they play it to the team.
Roo's still round to kick his 6, but who's going to "do a Milney" this weekend?

Strange that we are "managing" a guy in the last game of the year?

I think I'm just pissed off we don't get to see the Gresh this week...
Very strange decision, managing what a load of crap, you would think letting the kid play in the last game of the year and having a win would be the best thing for his development.

Very strange decision, managing what a load of crap, you would think letting the kid play in the last game of the year and having a win would be the best thing for his development.

Gresh has done his bit this year; earns a rest. His body would be tired as.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gresh has done his bit this year; earns a rest. His body would be tired as.
I thought he might have been running out of gas. Had a really good game in the midfield a few weeks ago in his first game where he spent a significant chunk of time in there, but since then we've tried to play him there more and he's not done anywhere as well, so there's a fair chance the extra workload has taken a toll and he needs a spell, as someone else said.

Seriously.. Why the F*#k would someone be 'managed' in round 23! Round 23!?
If he has a niggling injury just tell us that he does and that's why he's being rested!
But if he's not injured, why would you rest him for the last game of the year?
Like seriously! It makes no sense whatsoever.

If he has a niggling injury just tell us that he does and that's why he's being rested!

Richo travelled to the future & saw that Gresh did an ACL against the Lions & as such has omitted him from the team to avoid injury. Unfortunately, this has caused a butterfly effect in the space time continuum with Chris Mayne shitting himself so badly it causes him to go into a coma. Pray for Mayne.

Last edited:
It's perfectly valid should you accept the management is dependent on the load and soreness a player has experienced the past week. Likelihood of injury might be quite high.

Richo travelled to the future & saw that Gresh did an ACL against the Lions & as such has omitted him from the team to avoid injury. Unfortunately, this has caused a butterfly effect in the space time continuum with Chris Mayne shitting himself so badly it causes him to go into a coma. Pray for Mayne.

Any chance Richo can travel to the future again and see what it holds for JOM?

Last edited:
I'm glad my errant tying finger could provide you guys with so much amusement. Is the footy tonight boring you :D
If your finger is tied up, that explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back