Win Prizes Saints World Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I tell you what, the Russia v Croatia game. The quality of the ladies in the crowd.... :fire::thumbsu:

Yep, they go alright the Croats, I'm heading there in September. It's a shame it's not peak summer on the beaches there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like CursingFijian is gonna be Paris for the final, let's hope for both our sakes it's a win for France.

I don't really mind an England win but i find the It's Coming Home element from my English brethren a bit nauseating - England does deserve a bit of luck but they had a pretty soft route to the tournament and then to the semis. I really hope Croatia will make them earn it, because no one else has.

It was weird watching Belgium play themselves out of the final, they never looked likely from the first few minutes - great individual players but totally out of tune with one another. England are almost the opposite, which makes me feel they'll win it.

So this year ive been on Aussies, Brazil and Belgium. I am literally the kiss of death!

So now ill jump on the Poms, whos with me?

Jump on France’s bandwagon so they lose the final lol

Go Saints

3.40pm in the office and I'm absolutely stuffed!

Will be getting straight home, dinner, gym, bed and do it all again.

Last 3.45am wakeup for a while tonight. Looking forward to it! Lol

Not WC related but Ronaldo has officially signed for Juventus. That's massive. As a United fan though, kinda disappointed, always hoped he'd return one day.

As a juventus/serie a supporter I’m rapt, don’t think it rivals Maradona going to Napoli back in the 80s but I would put it on par with il fenomeno going to inter in 97.
I grew up with 90s Serie A I doubt it could get back to those heights but this is a step in the right direction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back