Win Prizes Saints World Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for England, had a great tournament, a young team, just done in by a more experienced team in the second half. Modric, Rakitic fantastic and Perisic played the game of his life. Mandzukic the wily striker in the right place and made no mistake when he got his chance.

Heartbreaking for England in a way but hopefully the start of something special in the coming years.

Sorry guys. Who should I go for in the final?

#cursed
Will be cheering on Croatia in the final. They knocked Greece out in the qualifiers and now England today so they've broken my heart twice, lol. Only fitting they win it all.

Will be cheering on Croatia in the final. They knocked Greece out in the qualifiers and now England today so they've broken my heart twice, lol. Only fitting they win it all.

My kids are pumped so glad for them. Croatia is a country with a population smaller than Melbourne and have made it to a WC final. A bit like Iceland at the Euros it's a fair effort regardless. The Socceroos teams have always been heavily stacked with kids of Croat immigrants too. Sad for the Three Lions but happy that it's the Croats. Just knock the French off now and it will be an incredible effort.

My kids are pumped so glad for them. Croatia is a country with a population smaller than Melbourne and have made it to a WC final. A bit like Iceland at the Euros it's a fair effort regardless. The Socceroos teams have always been heavily stacked with kids of Croat immigrants too. Sad for the Three Lions but happy that it's the Croats. Just knock the French off now and it will be an incredible effort.
Massive effort. My son is also happy.

Go the Cro's...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back