• uploadfromtaptalk1375271161703.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375271161703.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 79
Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Darcy said "he asked every question he could think of and was happy with what he had asked". This tells me he asked about the players and the response of Robinson was given, however this was probably not aired because of 2 reasons. A) Its not legal B) The media want to allow for as much cash generation/hits as possible and to get the most out of this as possible.

Darcy said himself on SEN or Triple M or whatever the station that he thought people went to early on Jobe being questioned in regards to loseing his brownlow with what he was told by THE WEAPON

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hugorune

Team Captain
Jul 25, 2007
Southeast Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Well, Robinson will walk away with the cheque and he'll be happy with that. He may have given some flogs out there ammunition to hate on Hird and Essendon, but what he had to say appears to have absolutely no relevance to the bigger picture.

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ

GandalfTheDon

T**ty Sprinkles
Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Pokemon is Life Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 15, 2011
The Red and Black Havens
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United
Oh god band together boys! I love how galvanized the group is by Hird! Oh wait, we were in shambles weren't we Barrett? My bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back