SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthews making a lot of sense as well. Bringing the game into disrepute, for what? If they haven't done anything illegal, they can't have brought the game into disrepute.

Ings agree too, if you don't like the look of what the coach is doing... change the rules.

This is touching on my long post from earlier this evening. How can the AFL Commission recommend loss of draft picks/premiership points for Governance issues. The mind boggles !

Hats off to Rines.

Made my first visit to the Hot Topics Board to read about the Ahmed Saad case - To find RINES patiently explaining to nuffies ( with more than 100 posts ) the ASADA drug code, different categories. Even thought Rines explanation/links were as clear as day, the nuff nuffs still didn't understand - And these are the people who have dominated the Hot Topics Board.

Was there an X-Box in Danks office?
Robinson wanted Xbox, Jimmy got a PS.

This upset Robinson as Jimmy always gets what he wants.

Just trying to work out whether Robinson's interview is even remotely relevant. I've not come up with much.
Nothing at all relevant to the ASADA case. Just one man who is upset with Hird and CH7 cashed in big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back